Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First MMA Mcdojo?

http://www.russelljonesfightclub.com/

Take a look around. Take a look at their claims and photos as well as their "fight records" Odd how none of them can be found in any database and the one that does show up has a LOSS IN THE FIRST ROUND at FFC6 - yet his record states 2-0.

it was destined to happen

Comment

odd how most of them have less than five fights under ther belt. and most of them only do kick boxing/boxing. not too mixed is it?

Comment

What rank does the BJJ instructor hold, and under who does he hold it?

Comment

says nothing of that... One of my favorite pics is of the "flying armbar" where the guy getting armbarred is holding up the dude via gi lapel ahahha

Comment

How is it that the head instructor has a record of about 80-90 wins, but he has supposedly won 300 tournaments?

Did people just forfit the rest of them?

Comment

I think you guys are missing a few things. I've met one of the instructors. He knows what he is doing. A Mcdojo?....what have they watered down or overmarketed?

Official WTDude Badass Evil Genius

Comment

http://www.russelljonesfightclub.com/

Take a look around. Take a look at their claims and photos as well as their "fight records" Odd how none of them can be found in any database and the one that does show up has a LOSS IN THE FIRST ROUND at FFC6 - yet his record states 2-0.

www.wec.tv

There are no good data bases out there. I've only seen my name in two and I have quite a few fights. Hey there's an email there if you want to go challenge them.

Official WTDude Badass Evil Genius

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X