Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Sutton Buffman.

Comment

Yeah, from reading this thread there just does not seem to be enough to go on. Can't someone just email him this thread? I think alot of people are jumping the gun.
      There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Comment

sbg is in the grange road industrial estate... a mere cycle away from you. Worth having a look at their BJJ.

(Plus the Muay Thai coach is excellent)

Comment

Go along and ask him. There's no proof at the moment that he has lied, or has ever claimed dishonest qualifications. All there is to go on is one forum post by a guy who isn't the instructor in question. He could be lying or just be retarded. Don't be swayed one way or another before getting any actual first hand proof.
          "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
          "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
          "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
          "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
          "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
          "More God delusions." - DAYoung
          "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Comment

Hi, my name is Rafael and i am a Gracie-Barra purple belt currently living in central Dublin due to studies. I've got my belts on the mat from the best and am affiliated to both Gracie Barra and Gracie Barra Miami. You may check their website www.gbmiami.com and www.graciebarra.com .
            I'll soon be opening a mat around here and am already organizing private and group all ages and genders classes and taking note of the people interested in joining in the gentle-art.
            Feel free to ring me on 087 675 4356, i'll be pleased to help.
            cheers
            Rafael

Comment

GoBack,

You may want to try calling Mario Neto at Wolfslair MMA gym in Liverpool. He's from Brazil and a legitimate BJJ Black belt. He may be able to confirm Matraca's status. Number is 0701 700 2407

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X