Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chi Challenge

The Chi Challenge is here
    I will give $1,000 to anyone who can hurt hurt me with just their chi and I will give $2,500 to anyone who can do a no touch KO
    Here's the link tot he video - you guys can help by spamming the video on MA sites and forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szVzylud6b4
    Last edited by Kempo Chris; 2/15/2007 3:38pm, .

Edit your link, as is written doesn't work.

Ed. That's better :)
    Last edited by DCS; 2/15/2007 3:39pm, .

Comment

fixed the link and I thought a sleevless gi would add to the comedy
      Last edited by Kempo Chris; 2/15/2007 3:39pm, .

Comment

where did your sleeves go?
        There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Comment

Randi actually tested a chi guy a few years ago. The guy failed miserably. His students still believed in him though.
          "Through the centuries, the Jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. We've all read it, studied it. They've gone through a lot. And those seeking their destruction, we will seek their destruction." -President Donald Trump, spewing his Nazi, racist, anti-Semitism.

Comment

Actually I've wanted to do something simular for a while except with a "psi wheel." You can see the details here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psi_wheel

People actually think they're moving a piece of paper balanced on a pin with the powers of their own mind.

Why don't you do this so I don't have to? It would be an easy addition to your project and I'm too lazy to start my own.

Comment

Also posted a comment in the youtube comments... I always love these challenges and the people putting up the money, because if the can do what they claim to be able to do, it would be easy money for them...one would think.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65
                Randi actually tested a chi guy a few years ago. The guy failed miserably. His students still believed in him though.
                Richard Mooney, here's the link

http://www.randi.org/jr/071902.html

there is also this posted by our lord and father Mr. Phrost.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=49983

Comment

I think ypu need to offer a lot more money, fakers like Dillman and other guys will not risk their rep on $2500..... What if they spit out a minature poison dart (invisible to the eye) that knocks you out?

Comment

No danger there, George Dillman clearly can't put anything in his mouth without swallowing it, as evidenced by his massive fat arse.

Comment

Way to go, this seems to evolve into a very promising thread indeed... ;-)

CLICK & WATCH
                      :
                      I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
                      " - by Vorpal

Comment

As 1bad65 more or less stated, there is also the James Randi million dollar challenge, which any person with any kind of abilities of the mystical nature (including the no-touch-KO), can claim, if they can reproduce what they claim to be able to do in a controlled environment. They of course have to have been in the media before James Randi even bother to test them.

I think that "these people" will try his challenge first, unless they think that they can fool or manipulate you in order to get the money. But you might get lucky to run into some stupid self-deluded person, who like to make a fool out of himself on video. It would probably be some brainwashed student that will reply, if you get any reply at all to your challenge.

Today it is more or less only the selfdeluded people that take on James Randi's challenge.

Comment

Sir Richard Branson is having a $25 million Chi Challenge. Or he should have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lu Tze
                            No danger there, George Dillman clearly can't put anything in his mouth without swallowing it, as evidenced by his massive fat arse.

LOL

I have heard of a few Aikido places in this country that are starting to sell the no touch BS spin, maybe we should go Under t3h c0v3rs?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Guardian
                              fixed the link and I thought a sleevless gi would add to the comedy

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X