Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cayce, SC: Todd Renigar - 8th Degree Senior Professor in Kenpo / Ju Jitsu

Good questions and write up.
    I encourage you to get some more information about this guy, and get your other instructors to investigate exactly how this guy got such possibly inflated rank?

Where exactly were you searching for this? Which site is this?
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Take a look at www.renigarkenpo.com especially his history page

It is hard for me to track people because I have been traveling a lot - even out of the country. I have E-mails out to several people. I know I have some pictures, and this guy is full of $HIT. I am trying to find the head instructor, but I have already contacted some of the other guys that taught there and they have the same memory as me, the guy was a white belt in 1994 and maybe made it to yellow.

Based on his own history on his site, he was already a Kenpo Black Belt BEFORE the Kenpo club he mentions even existed!!!!! So he was a Kenpo Black Belt, came to the club as a white belt before the club even existed, then began teaching Kenpo. He must be a time traveler!!! If he had training, it was well hidden. We even had a big visit from some of the old Kenpo guys like Prof. Cerio, Mr. Gascon and Godin, and others so there was lots of film and pictures.

I have also contacted several of my military and ex military friends who are long time residents of Virginia Beach and Chesapeake Virginia. Although I haven't received a lot of answers, the ones that responded also concur that there was no GRANDMASTER SIMMS teaching Kenpo in chesapeake.

Take a look at this quote from his history page"
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------
      "SiGung Todd Renigar / Monis began his martial arts training at the age of eight years old under Yun Soo Kim of Tae Kwon Do. After several years of study as a junior belt, Todd went on to study Hakkoryu Ju Jitsu receiving his black belt in 1981 under Barbara Myers. After still more years of study, the school at which he was training, closed its doors and the instructor moved to the southern coasts of South America. "
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Do you believe this $hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The southern coast of south America!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did she go Fu$$ing Argentina????
      PLEASE PLEASE Karazenpo group - tell us what Todd Renigar claimed when he joined your organization.

Comment

RENIGAR CHANGES HIS HISTORY DUE TO FOUL SMELL

UPDATE.......................UPDATE............... ............UPDATE........................

HERE IS THE LATEST FROM GRANDMASTER SENIOR PROFESSOR TODD RENIGAR direct from his newly changed history page - I quote

"Due to recent concerns over our History, we will no longer have one. History is just that, HISTORY. It will not help you on the street in the defense of an attacker. My best advice is to come train with us. If you like what we teach, we welcome you. If you don't like what we teach, we wish you the best of luck in your training elsewhere.

Quoting a good friend of mine: "In my life I have met some of the so called icons of the arts. Some I found to be interesting and very talented (those few who actually got on the floor and trained), and others who did not impress me in the least. But who they were and what they supposedly have done in life, I find really have no bearing on who I am.

I am a martial artist. It is not something I practice when I have spare time or tell people to impress them. It is who I am. It is something that is part of who I am because of my own hard work and personal training. And for that I owe a great deal to the people whom I have trained with over the years. To my instructor who constantly challenges me to be better, to my personal drive that makes me accept his challenges. I am constantly learning and striving to be better. And I also owe it to all those students of my instructor who came before me for they are the standard I aim for. They are my lineage. What someone did two generations ago, or passed on to some other person really does not affect who I am. I have some interesting diplomas on my wall, signed by some of the so-called greats, but to be honest they mean far less to me than those signed by the people who know me first hand.

We earn what we have as an individual. No one else gives you that. They may guide you and help with your training, but your art is what you make of it."

Professor Todd S. Monis"

OK Todd - Just who is this instructor that you trained with for many years - hmmm, lets just say for the past 10 years? Just give us a name! You claim on your other page that you have trained for over 30 years, yet I am collecting statements from people who had contact with you less than 12 years ago that say you were unskilled and untrained, and not a black belt from another system. There is also the possibility of retrieving some actual documents from one of your applications that states something entirely different than your current history!!!! What about that??? We have also already contacted one of the former instructors who is still in the military that was among those who trained you. Guess what Professor????? He does not quite ( OK he says you are full of $hit) agree with you!

You also say you have some "interesting" diplomas on your wall signed by some famous people - give us the names, dates, and circumstances of the promotions - let us inquire!

Hey, you know what also - there was a person named Sensei Myers in Chesapeake Virginia - but they don't know who you are either!!!! Golly!!! The Karazeno guys I talked to have some info that is a little different from what you state also!!!

Now Todd - I haven't even begun to embarass you - I am waiting on a ton more info. You have spread some tall tales, not only about your self, but about some very respectable people.

Here is what you can do to settle this - send an email to [email protected] and provide the names and contact info for your teachers. Let us know how long you trained with each, and what rank you achieved and what style. If you satisfy our curiosity - we will publicly apologize, if you provide nothing - well, alas we know the whole truth!!!

Unfortunatley, I am sure I already know the answer. Too bad. Remember Professor - it is MARTIAL ARTIST - not BULL$HIT ARTIST.

How about this - would you agree to conducting a seminar somewhere in the Northeast? You can even bring along some friends so we can be thoroughly entertained!!!

REMEMBER - YOU WILL BE JUDGED BY THE TRACKS YOU LEAVE
        So clean the dog$hit off your shoes 8th degree black belt!

Comment

Wow.

I figured that this:

pretty much defines him as Bullshit. From 5th--legitimate or not--to 7th in three years is utter bullshit. Granted, the various Kenpo organizations do not follow the Japanese/Okinawan "time-in-grade" and age standards that they pretend to, but this is beyond stupidity. Even the Ninja's laugh!

The traditional minimum for this advancement is ~11 years--5 years to 6th then 6 years to 7th. Since he is now an "8th degree," that means he was promoted to that in under two years.

Of course, the "Soke Council of Grandmasters" is another circle-jerk organization. Expect this clown to "discover" his own style and buy a 10th dan in about two weeks.

Good job!

Oh . . . and this is PRICELESS and should be a header in the History Section:

Originally posted by Asshat
          Due to recent concerns over our History, we will no longer have one. History is just that, HISTORY. It will not help you on the street in the defense of an attacker.
          "Due top recent concerns over our History"--I am surprised he did not capitalize "our!"--"we will no longer have one!" I think Ernst Zundel has made similar statements.

That is right . . . I went there!!

Good job again!

--J.D.
          Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

In my opinion, I think the videos that he offered are worthy of ninja esteem. I think those situations a really attainable only in LARP circle jerks as opposed to actual combat. Its amazing to me that people put substantial effort into believing that after they hit someone they wont react or resist.

Furthermore, what is he a professor of?
            Last edited by jubei33; 11/12/2006 5:17am, .
            http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Comment

This guy does look like Chistopher " I am not Fake" Geary. Separated at birth perhaps ?

Comment

Yesterday....I ran into some old Korean Guy at McDonalds(his name is not important)...he asked me if I did TKD. I told him yeah. He told me that if I would buy him a Big Mac he would promote me to 12 th Dan. Please congratulate me on my new rank.

Uber GrandMaster Sensei Sokei Wonderful One OldMAn34 12th Dan BB in TKD.

BTW he had a Brazilian friend who had t3h d34dly and promote me to Red belt in BJJ. He said that he couldnt promote me any higher because that would be unethical.

Comment

UPDATE----------------

Uh Oh Todd - should I say PROFESSOR Todd. NO Grandmaster Michael Alan SIMMS. Your claim - he was teaching in 1991 - reality, no listing in 1991, and no business lcense in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, or Chesapeake for any martial arts school owned by such a name.

Your claim - Simms is a blackbelt direct student of Nick Cerio. BULL$HIT - my Cerio contacts just shrugged! So Todd PLEASE, PLEASE just give us his contact info or confess.

We will continue until you tell the truth, and removing your history and adding some lame crap is not confessing. OH by the way the Hakkoryu Jiu Jitsu guys never heard of you either!!

Cmon TODD - wite to me with the truth, I provided my E-mail!!!!!!!!!!!

Students of Todd ........hold an intervention for your (IMHO) "PROFESSOR" seek the truth and ye shall receive more bull$hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great read this thread has been. I just find it so funny this old fat white dude tries to act up like he has "Th3 d34dly" or something and then misteriously makes all the bullshit he had written up in his "History" dissapear. Just by that single action he proved that he was a con and full of shit. If you are legit you don't need to take claims made on the Internet seriously. Chump proved everyone right by taking down his lies.

I personally was curious to read and find out was bunch of crap did guy had wrote so I went to the good ole Google Cache and snapped a copy of his original "History" and went ahead and copied it and saved it for posterity and to add it up to the thread.

Here is the link to the original "History" page cached on Google.

Also here is a link to a permanet copy just for when the worm caches the new one.

Just by looking at him I can tell he is full of it..
                    Last edited by Copy/Paste Kid; 11/12/2006 10:23am, .

Comment

UPDATE---------------------------------------

Bogus Professor Renigar wrote in his old history

"Sifu Todd Renigar / Monis who is now a direct student of Sijo Gascon and a current member of the Karazenpo-Go- Shinjutsu Black Belt Society. "

We now have word from the Karazenpo organization. Here is the true story

1. Renigar WAS NEVER a direct student of Sijo Gascon
                      2. He paid for membership in that organization
                      3. He later quit, but tried to re-join and was rejected

Todd - more to come - but you are in control. We are waiting to hear from you, or one of your senior students in your defense.

2ND DEGREE IN JUDO!!! You shit bag, you went to a seminar where someone showed some Judo and now you are a second degree.

Holy $shit -- I have to believe that there is at least one of your students that realizes that you cannot all of a suddden become a 2nd degree in Judo!! WTF is wrong here???? HELLO

MORE TO COME-------STAY TUNED
                      Last edited by kempodude; 11/12/2006 1:20pm, .

Comment

UPDATE---------------------------------------

Bogus Professor RENIGAR wrote in his old history

"Sifu Todd Renigar / Monis who is now a direct student of Sijo Gascon and a current member of the Karazenpo-Go- Shinjutsu Black Belt Society. "

We now have word from the Karazenpo organization. Here is the true story

1. Renigar WAS NEVER a direct student of Sijo Gascon
                        2. He paid for membership in that organization
                        3. He later quit, but tried to re-join and was rejected

Todd - more to come - but you are in control. We are waiting to hear from you, or one of your senior students in your defense.

2ND DEGREE IN JUDO!!! You shit bag, you went to a seminar where someone showed some Judo and now you are a second degree.

Holy $shit -- I have to believe that there is at least one of your students that realizes that you cannot all of a suddden become a 2nd degree in Judo!! WTF is wrong here???? HELLO

MORE TO COME-------STAY TUNED
                        Last edited by kempodude; 11/12/2006 1:20pm, .

Comment

Nice work.

Comment

You can post that again.

--J.D.
                            Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

Source

KenpoDude, your thread is a very interesting read, would you place the names on your sources on this thread? On many of the various C.G. thread's most of the sources were listed by name. This would add more punch to your thread. :thumbsup:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X