Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Perkins made the New York Times

Ugh...

John Perkins and Ki Chuan Do apparently made the video news section of today's online New York Times. Check out today's

www.nytimes.com

and under the video section you will see John Perkin's mug as the first video as the Times reporter does a piece on KCD. I don't know how to download video from a Flash player, so you'll have to look for yourself.

Makes you wonder what kind of background research the Times guys do. Perkins always was about self promotion.

The video won't load for me, but I'm already preparing my letter of complaint.
    Originally posted by The Wastrel
    I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Native American Ground-fighting???????

I always assumed that the first thing they teach at journalism school was to research your work before you go in front of a camera and look like a asshat.
      [img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2364/8026700123940loij9.th.jpg]

"God damn America" --Muammar al-Gaddafi

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckyokushin
        I assume it is a total hatchet job.
        Locu5
        combat sports hobbyist

Comment

Originally posted by Locu5
          I assume it is a total hatchet job.
          Die die die die die!
          "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
          A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
          -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Comment

That reporter is a total ass clown.

Comment

Originally posted by weechey
              Ugh...

John Perkins and Ki Chuan Do apparently made the video news section of today's online New York Times. Check out today's

www.nytimes.com

and under the video section you will see John Perkin's mug as the first video as the Times reporter does a piece on KCD. I don't know how to download video from a Flash player, so you'll have to look for yourself.

Makes you wonder what kind of background research the Times guys do. Perkins always was about self promotion.
              It's worse than I imagined. Their ground fighting is absolutely lame. Perhaps, Perkin's should stick with opera, at least in that arena he appears competent.

Come on, the "jack bennie" move? Lame.
              Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

"CHOP PLAM KNEE!!"
                Port Jefferson Martial Arts - My Gym
                Port Jefferson Martial Arts - My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckyokushin
                  Yep, read here. http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45521

I always assumed that the first thing they teach at journalism school was to research your work before you go in front of a camera and look like a asshat.
                  Or that film puts an extra 20 lb on you, in Perkin's case, an extra 80 lb.
                  Last edited by Kungfoolss; 10/07/2006 9:36pm, .
                  Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

Both John Perkins and Phil Elmore have weight problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Kein Haar
                      Both John Perkins and Phil Elmore have weight problems.
                      They're both delusional as well and can't fight.

Comment

Is it possible to appear cool if you look retarded?

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...ts.xlarge1.jpg

Comment

If a eucalyptus tree falls in the woods and brains Hannibal, would anyone notice a change in post quality?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X