Martial Arts Definitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martial Arts Definitions

That was good for a giggle. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Iai-do Tai Chi sword-drawing . . . with Magic Pants!!

Kiai a scream of desperation and disappointment that more time was not spend on actually learing to fight. Akin to the sound a gerbil makes just as it slides down the gullet.

Sash Chinese martial arts better and older than everyone else. So we did not create these after them. No. Not at all. Fuck you.

SCA Virgin

ATA Martial Arts Amway

--J.D.
      Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

Nothing about chi and farting?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor X
          Iai-do Tai Chi sword-drawing . . . with Magic Pants!!
          You're just jealous because you don't get to wear the magic pants!
          "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
          "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
          "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
          "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
          "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
          "More God delusions." - DAYoung
          "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Comment

Originally posted by Iscariot
            You're just jealous because you don't get to wear the magic pants!
            Runs away crying . . . runs back . . . picks up ball . . . runs away again. . . .

--J.D.
            Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor X
              Runs away crying . . . runs back . . . picks up ball . . . runs away again. . . .

--J.D.
              See the power of the magic pants! Look how they drive away those that mock them!

You will adapt to service the magic pants. All your base are belong to the magic pants. Resistance to the magic pants is, and always has been, futile!
              "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
              "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Comment

I forgot how to laugh!
                [img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2364/8026700123940loij9.th.jpg]

"God damn America" --Muammar al-Gaddafi

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckyokushin
                  I forgot how to laugh!
                  Failed, I have.

Into exile at Sociocide, I must go.

Comment

I dont wear magic pants, but i got magic pajamas.
                    www.dragonmma.ca

http://www.realselfdefensecenter.com/

http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_Phat...543abc&act=idx

Because i think he's funny.

Comment

Somebody delivered me up the Magic Pants!!!

--J.D.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X