9th Degree Black Belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9th Degree Black Belt

I just got this from a Pal in Ireland, take a look at the Forum on this site, they have some joker who has been awarded a "9th" by Larry Tatum but he cant prove he even got his 1st. it is well worth the read those Irish guys dont mess about when it comes saying "what's what".
    http://www.officialinternationalkenpofellowship.com/

Originally posted by Tom Bone
    I just got this from a Pal in Ireland, take a look at the Forum on this site, they have some joker who has been awarded a "9th" by Larry Tatum but he cant prove he even got his 1st. it is well worth the read those Irish guys dont mess about when it comes saying "what's what".
    http://www.officialinternationalkenpofellowship.com/

Perhaps you could provide a link directly to that thread? You know..so I don't have to search their entire forum?

Kthx

Comment

I'm glad someone finally asked...I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Comment

whats larry tatums story? i cant find anything on him.....is he as much a corn-ball as Ed Parker?

Comment

Isn't Larry Tatum the be-mulletted guy who does breaking competitions that air on ESPN2 sometimes (like the NASKA US Open)?

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobi_Osiris
            whats larry tatums story? i cant find anything on him.....is he as much a corn-ball as Ed Parker?
            He is the dude that seemed to go from 6th dan to 10th dan in about 2 years.

Comment

Hey Shinoballs,
              Larry T was Ed Parkers protege at one point (for about 5 mins) until it went to his head and he started hiiting the cash register while hitting on the the "moms", so Ed kicked him out.
              As for Parker being a corn ball I think you should take that one up with a Kenpo guy called Mike Pick, good luck soldier boy.....army combatves Whah, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, can I stop now

Comment

I do not know, have you gone blind yet?

--J.D.

Comment

Hey Shinoballs,
                  Larry T was Ed Parkers protege at one point (for about 5 mins) until it went to his head and he started hiiting the cash register while hitting on the the "moms", so Ed kicked him out.
                  As for Parker being a corn ball I think you should take that one up with a Kenpo guy called Mike Pick, good luck soldier boy.....army combatves Whah, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, can I stop now
                  i dont know the guy but i have just a slight hunch that army combatatives arent his only training, so yeh give that some thought next time you skip training too smoke weed

Comment

Hey Shinoballs,

coming from someone who does a gay worthless CMA style like "jeet kune do"..... at least combatives is applicable on the street or in a war zone an has been tested an proven

just look it up in army times newspaper or the combatives page in Grappler magazine.

an thats not the only style im trained in its just my most recent

Comment

Hey Shinobi,
                      you googled for Mike Pick yet?
                      A soldier boy and a grappler and your saying what I do is gay!
                      Hit da beach.
                      TB

Comment

Hey Shinoballs,
                        I always wondred about Parker. He left Hawaii as a shodan and opened up a school in U.S. . How did he get from 1st dan to 10th dan. Must be the Airport promotions.

Comment

Mr. Sempaiman,
                          everyone knows that it was the Japanese and the Koreans that this applies to they left Tokyo/Seoul as 1st Dans and landed in L.A. / London as 5th Dans, I suppose that must have been the inflight promotions.
                          All you guys with Asian names have been had wooooohah hah hah.
                          OSS

Comment

Mr. Sempaiman,
                            everyone knows that it was the Japanese and the Koreans that this applies to they left Tokyo/Seoul as 1st Dans and landed in L.A. / London as 5th Dans, I suppose that must have been the inflight promotions.
                            All you guys with Asian names have been had wooooohah hah hah.
                            OSS
                            Good point, but also apllies to guys like Robert Trias (and other American service man), who left as brown belts and landed 4th degree balck. Parker just must have gotten the Greyhound station promotions.

Comment

Where are KempoFist and Clyde when you need them? Those two are this sites "well of mullet dawning Ke_po knowledge."

Either that or SeArCh FuNcTiOn n00b for Tatum and Parker. There are a ton of threads referrencing those two guys on this site.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X