Anyone know about this School.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know about this School.

One of my friends is interested in joining this school, but the web page confused him. To may titles such as "SOKE" etc.

Can anyone help?

http://www.wskka.org/default.html

Good God that website is fucking awful. My head hurts.

Comment

the layout is godawful

and theres a ridiuclously huge selection... what the hell?

Comment

Originally posted by sempaiman
        One of my friends is interested in joining this school, but the web page confused him. To may titles such as "SOKE" etc.

Can anyone help?

http://www.wskka.org/default.html
        A soke is the title of someone who founds a martial arts style or system. So basically, this guy you're asking about is the founder of whatever system he's selling.

However, he's not listed here, so he must be a fraud

http://www.soke.org/members.htm

And, with that list of credentials, he's probably about to come under this forum's painful scrutiny.

:qleft1: :ninjadanc

Comment

Shouldn't a Soke have a 10th dan and not a 9th dan?

Comment

Originally posted by RaiNnyX4
            i'm under the impression that Soke is just a term used to describe the current (appointed) head of a style.

Comment

Comment

All that blending and he still doesn't know aikido?

Comment

Possible real credentials in yellow:

Originally posted by wagamichi

Martial Arts Rankings
                  09/24/05 - 9th Degree Black Belt #102 (International Ban-Tu Karate Federation)
                  09/24/05 - 9th Degree Black Belt, Soke (International Sokeship Council)
                  09/12/05 - 9th Degree black Belt, Soke (Mang Ho Martial Arts Federation)
                  09/05/05 - 9th Degree Black Belt - San-Ryu-Do ([No. 0618-3041] Int'l Council of Masters and Grandmasters)
                  08/25/05 - 2nd Degree Black Belt - Isshin-Ryu Karate (Isshin-Ryu World Karate Association)
                  07/30/05 - 9th Degree Black Belt - Nihon To-Jutsu Karate-Do (Supreme Sokeship Council - UMAHOF)
                  07/23/05 - 9th Degree Black Belt - San-Ryu-Do Iaijutsu (USMAA Certificate of Rank)
                  06/15/05 - 8th Degree Black Belt - Kana Ju-Jitsu Ryu (Black Hawks Martial Arts network)
                  03/20/05 - 9th Degree Black Belt - San-Ryu-Do (Regent - Int'l SanRyuDo Federation)
                  03/01/05 - Luchador - Vale Tudo (International Vale Tudo Alliance)
                  12/01/04 - 8th Degree Black Belt - WAKO Kempo (World Agni Kempo Organization)
                  11/18/04 - 8th Degree Black Belt - Sei Ryoku Zen Yo Karate (Int'l Karate-Kobudo Assoc.)
                  10/12/04 - 8th Degree Black Belt - Nihon To-Jutsu Karate-Do Kai (Shodai Soke)
                  01/17/04 - 7th Degree Black Belt - San-Ryu-Do Iaijutsu (Int'l SanRyuDo Federation)
                  12/01/98 - 6th Degree Black Belt - FMK-Shotokan-Ryu (FMK Shotakan-Ryu World HQ)
                  07/10/83 - 1st Degree Black Belt - Washin-Ryu (Washin-Ryu U.S. HQ)
                  So he is a Nidan. Feel the awe. . . .

--J.D.

Comment

Luchador - Vale Tudo (International Vale Tudo Alliance)
                    From Wiki - "A Lucha Libre perfomer is known as a luchador"

So in his off time he looks like this........

SOKE Cheetaman!!!!!

Comment

Doctor of Philosophy - Asian Martial Arts Science (No. 0618-3041) Int'l Council for Higher Martial Arts Science Education
                      God I love these ass hats that think they have a PhD. I wonder how difficult it was to defend his doctoral thesis? I wonder if he even knows what a thesis is...

Comment

Originally posted by FredGarvinMP
                        God I love these ass hats that think they have a PhD. I wonder how difficult it was to defend his doctoral thesis? I wonder if he even knows what a thesis is...
                        I believe all rebuttals in this sort of case begin with "Let me tell you, brother..." in a Hulk Hogan style.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiNnyX4
                          It all depends on how long it sokes . And if you use hot water or cold .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X