NHB pre-fight analysis: Kim vs Bristol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NHB pre-fight analysis: Kim vs Bristol

I say Hans, 1st round by dissapearing, reapearing choke hold.

----------------------------------------------------------
    Space may be the final frontier,
    But it's made in a Hollywood basement.
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

You're a quick study LLL, of course Ashida would never show up but claim that he had been there, i.e. invisible in the ring.

Comment

Yeah well I spent like half a day laughing at those two dipshits' web sites... What I really don't understand is how they can possibly have students.

Comment

"Yeah well I spent like half a day laughing at those two dipshits' web sites... What I really don't understand is how they can possibly have students."

That has always boggled my mind. I get individuals being delusional but I can't understand how other people can share in the same delusion.

It's like a group of people eating shrooms seeing the same magical floating hotdog in the bleeding sky.

Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!
          "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I don't know. Hard to pick a winner. How about throwing Al Colangelo in the mix?

http://www.mindboxing.com/

"Ya can't play with my YO-YO!!!"

Comment

Whats happened to Ashida Kim's messagebored?

I can't seem to access it anymore.

He hasn't got himself a job has he?

Comment

Funny post!

"Yeah well I spent like half a day laughing at those two dipshits' web sites... What I really don't understand is how they can possibly have students."

I've said before, I don't think Bristol is real. I think its a hoax website and whoever is behind it is one funny fucker.

Unfortunately, Kim is apprarently serious.
                The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                - Pizdoff

Comment

Can you IMAGINE what this fight would look like?!

They would probably meet in a dark alley somewhere. Kim would step out of the fukking shadows with that half glazed look he has. Bristol would come floating down the alley pulling rabbits out of a top hat and giggling like a fukking lunatic.

Kim takes a cautious step forward, careful not to step on any of the rabbits that, by now, are hopping all over the pavement.

Kim: "So Bristol, at last you have come....."

Bristol gilded slowly towards his enemy, a maniacs grin upon his round face.

"Yes," he said in a strong accent that reminded Kim of a nazi prison guard, "I am here...."

They eyed each other closely. Bristol touched down upon the pavement, his magicians hat held menacingly in his chubby little hand.

"Ze time has COME....I vill defeat you and BURN your filthy corpse inst my OVEN.....because you don't fool me....."

Kim placed his hand on the pommel of his sword for comfort, all these rabbits bouncing around his feet were making him nervous. The ninjas way was the way of stealth, he disliked meeting the magician in the alley and would have preferred to poison him or simply make a phony challenge that he could never own up to. Such was the way of the secret art of Nin-shit-su.....

"What are you hiding magician?"

Bristols eyes narrowed dangerously, but that little grim never left his lips.

"Your name iz KEEM, yes?"

Ashida Kim tensed, what exactly was going on here....

"You do not fool me....I know your real name....WEINSTEIN! Defend yourself JEW!!

Kim had been found out! With a loud scream he drew his blade.

KIAI!!

Too late he realized he was holding nothing but a large, overipe banana. Bristol wasted no time. He immediately levitated from the pavement and pulled a large pitbull out of his hat. The pitbull charged forward, heedless to the rabbits it crushed under foot.

Ashida Kim was beaten. He had no answer for this foe. He reached in his pants and grabbed his smoke balls, throwing them to the floor with a grunt. When the smoke cleared, there was nothing but a few dead rabbits and a large banana lying on the pavement. Bristol eyed the area cautiously. The jew had escaped him, but not for long. He could SMELL a jew and this one would be found before long. Giggling to himself, Bristol vanished into thin air, returning to the place from whnce he came.

Later than night, David Blaine would be found eviscerated somehwere near Time Square. This war would carry over onto the streets it appeared.....
                  "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Comment

I don't know if Bristol is real, but there definitely are equally crazy people, most of them just use their genius for something else than martial arts.

Check out http://www.selfempowermentacademy.com.au/ and http://www.jasmuheen.com/default.htm for example, if you want to know how to achieve 'OPHOP' through 'the Madonna Frequency's PLANETARY PEACE PROGRAM'...

Comment

Should post it on AK's site... including PeeDee's piece...

...yet, I can't get to Ak's Message board either... but then again, they blocked my IP. Gotta try from home, hehe...

Comment

That was the most funniest article I've read in a long time. Would make for a great martial comedy. Thanks LLL

Comment

LLL

I will have to come back to this. I'm laughing too hard at the backgrounds.
                          :qleft1: :new_cussi :qmickey: :evil7: :XXcat: :XXfish: :5crackup:

Comment

OMG!

Peedee has me doubled over. Hurts to laugh...

Comment

Originally posted by chibi
                              Whats happened to Ashida Kim's messagebored?

I can't seem to access it anymore.

He hasn't got himself a job has he?
                              Apperently he's on a mission, and details will follow

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X