Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ultimate test

inspired by another thread.

how many of the martial artists on this board would enter a 'death match'. by this i mean the type of fight in which there is no referee or no rules of any kind, and ANY technique or method is permissable. by entering such a match you could potentially be maimed or killed. of course, the use of weapons of choice is encouraged if you so chose.

would any one here do this willingly, to test their skill, for whatever reason?

just a thought.

btw, i gotta ask. has anybody done this?

i dont mean streetfights either, im talking full contact to the death bloodsport type shit. to see who is the best.

not meaning any slight to anyone's real life encounters.

just wondering on everyone' thoughts on the ULTIMATE TEST of martial skill are. (albeit in a certain context).

peace.

<marquee>REDANTKUNTAO</marquee>
    <marquee> INDONESIAN GUNG FU</marquee>

Ummm... dude... your asking people to admit whether or not they've *killed* people. Aside from the fact that the answer is obviously "no" for everyone here, no one who *had* fought in one would answer the question, either.

"Winona Ryder? Going inside her." - MC Paul Barman
    You want some birth control? You can smoke a cigarette.

Comment

Ummm I don't know about you. But when I've been in street altercations I always considered myself fighting to the death. Afterall if someone attacked you, would you bother taking the time to ask them if they were trying to kill you or just kick your ass?

"You can't outrun death forever, but you can make the bastard work for it"

Comment

I don't get it, is this trolling or what ?

Bruce Lee himself said (and whether you love him or hate him, we all know he was very cocky) if someone decides that no matter what, they want to bite off your nose, there is very little you can do to stop them biting off your nose.
        The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
        - Pizdoff

Comment

"Ummm... dude... your asking people to admit whether or not they've *killed* people."

well, maybe the guys that just maimed someone will pipe up. well keep our fingers crossed.

"Why not standard tap out procedure with no weapons instead?"

that's like wearing a rubber AND pulling out.

"But when I've been in street altercations I always considered myself fighting to the death."

uh, that's why i said it was about 'challenge' matches in the martial arts, not streetfights.

i was pretty clear about that.

"I don't get it, is this trolling or what?"

yea, totally.

you and mikus pretty much killed my attempt at fun.

thanks.

j/k.

peace.

<marquee>REDANTKUNTAO</marquee>
          <marquee> INDONESIAN GUNG FU</marquee>

Comment

"you and mikus pretty much killed my attempt at fun."

Sorry, didn't mean to kill the fun.
            The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
            - Pizdoff

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean to kill the fun.

Oh come on, yes you did admit it. You liked it to didn't you? I know I am.

Comment

Hah, sorry. I was wondering what the hell was up. haha.

"Winona Ryder? Going inside her." - MC Paul Barman
                You want some birth control? You can smoke a cigarette.

Comment

I think Hapko gouged out a guy's eye. That's pretty badass.

"I do injoy using words like fuck cunt bitch ho etc."
                  Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

The ultimate test of martial skill? To me it's more like the ultimate test of insanity.

Comment

Boyd : Not completely. That is, they guy's vision came back after a while to the best of my knowledge.

------------------------
                      I remain, Hapko3
                      You say what about my rice?

Comment

I killed 5 people by finger spear to the throat

Comment

I killed 23 people by armbar.

~
                          danny

"That baby better watch his mouth. I rape kids like him as part of my warm-up for raping teenagers, grown men, and eventually charging rhinos." - Boyd

Comment

I performed my fancy kata and 50 people fell over dead.

Wyatt

Comment

Seriously, I would never enter a death match. It's irrational.

Comment

Working...
                              X