No announcement yet.

ultimate test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you guys were talking about Chong Li!

Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!
    "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw

Comment

freedy lee...you don't know freddy lee

Guns....the fifth range
      There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Comment

I thought Chong Lee was the girl that did upside down hurricane kicks?

------------------------
        I remain, Hapko3
        You say what about my rice?

Comment

That's Chun Li

"Ya can't play with my YO-YO!!!"

Comment

hey leave my girl out of this

Guns....the fifth range

Comment

Yeah but can he move like me (bobbing and weaving), we got em kid.

Comment

This is hypothetical.

Yes I have met people who have killed before.
                I use to hang out with this ex-biker when I was younger. His name was Paul. He killed some guy by accident when HE was younger. What happen ws the guy made passes at him at this bikers club and Paul got pissed and freaked out and beat the man to death. I wont go into the exact details of what happen but anyways the guy was breathing no more and was dead. Paul ended up in court in some backward town and was sentenced to 7 years in jail. I think it should have been manslaughter because it was accidental. What Paul did wrong was that he didnt stop when the guy went down and just kept on hitting and kicking the guy. He had some stupid notion from his dad that when you get into a fight you dont stop you "keep going". And of course thats how the guy died.
                I had another friend that had some drug dealers that came after him. I'm just going to call him Harold. I suspect my friend was into drugs or something??? We the two guys tried to throw him off this bridge. It was too against one and I guess you could say grappling was involved. Not getting into details. Harold managed to picked up one of the guys who was trying to throw him over but instead throw the guy over the railing. The other guy freaked out and ran off. The police arrested Harold. There was a trial but they found him innocent and considered it to be self defense.
                I use to know this guy who use to be a member of the Khymer Rouge. He was just a kid when he was drafted into their army. You either joined or you will die. You had no choice. But I do remember his stories on combat. He killed many people (hypothically) but he doesnt remember how many. (When people shoot at you in the jungle you hear their machine gun fire when you suddenly hear a abrupt stop to gun fire whne you are shooting you tend to get a good idea that you shot someone.)
                But anyways hand to hand combat wa quite rare since everyone owned a Ak-47. But what they practiced was a form of kick boxing that is similar to Muay Thai but somewhat different (with its own flair of course). We to make a long story short its not easy to kill anyone during unarmed combat. I decide to erase what I wrote but I just wanted to say unarmed killing isnt always that easy. In particular when someone is fighting for their lives. I beleive in some form of God and I really dont beleive killing someone unless for self defense is justifiable (and only if you had no choice) in the eyes of God. What goes around comes around. Sort of like Karma. There are more things I could say but its best I never say them. I guess I met some interesting people when I was younger.
                If you want to to have plenty of fear I suggest you live with Dayak headhunters in Borneo for awhile or hang around the Jivaro/Shuar head shrinking Indians in Ecuador. You learn how to be polite with people very quickly and be able to eat all kinds of nasty things. You learn how to keep on your toes at all times and to sleep lightly.

"Do what thou wilt is the whole of the Law"
                Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

you cambodian?

Guns....the fifth range

Comment

Oh great .. the Killing Fields.

Freddy is your last name Lee by any chance?

Comment

GKD, you don't know the half

Guns....the fifth range

Comment

Half of what?

Comment

>SLJ did you enter the Kumite to honor your Shidoshi? What did you do with the sword they give you as a trophy?

Yes, I entered in honor of my old shidoshi Tanaka. I owe him so much, he used to blindfold me and force me to do high kicks. He also taught me to meditate and catch fish with my bare hands from his pond. It all shaped me into the lethal fighter I am today.

As for the sword, I still have it. I use it to chop melons, and generally look hard with.

I wonder what Chung Li's up to. I know he has a busy "Death Match" schedule, he fights in more than me. He also has a lot of work on with his pec workouts. The life of a death match fighter is a hard one.

BTW that Tong Po business rings a bell.

----------------------------------------------------------
                          Now imagine your pain is a white ball of healing light, that's right, your pain, the pain itself is a white ball of healing light....... I don't think so!
                          "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
                          YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Comment

A funner question is has anyone entered competitions with very specifically brutal rules?
                            Well, now I have not been to competition that actually LISTED brutal rules, but I did go to an Open Style tournament once... I really messed up a techinique in a kumite match and busted my oppnent really hard in the face breaking his nose into a bloody mess... bracing myself for the disqualification from the judge, he instead came back with, no kidding: "No point... weak hit". I told the judge to go fuck himself and then helped the guy I was fighting off to the First Aid table... needless to say, I walked out of the tournament after that.

Comment

No Cyrij- I'm not Cambodian. I have some good friends who are. I presume you are Cambodian? Cambodia has a very interesting and fascinating history and culture.

Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

Geek Kune Do- No my name isnt Lee. Do we know each other???? I doubt it but I ask anyways.

Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X