No announcement yet.

legal issues(rape)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those guys from the Luima case are not in jail. At least that's what NPR reported during an interview with one of the prosecutors.

REMOVED FROM THAT SQUAD???? Four or Five officers emptied thier clips on him!!!! They are murderers.

Comment

Sorry..I got the names mixed up.

Those guys from the Luima case are not in jail. At least that's what NPR reported during an interview with one of the prosecutors.

As far as the shooting:
      REMOVED FROM THAT SQUAD???? Four or Five officers emptied thier clips on him!!!! They are murderers.

Comment

Sorry..I got the names mixed up.

As far as the shooting:

Comment

ok...I don't know what the fuck happened with the multiple posts.

Sorry

Comment

SECTION: NEWS; Pg. 4

LENGTH: 332 words

HEADLINE: 2 LOUIMA COPS ARE OFF HOOK
            Justin Volpe pleaded guilty to ramming a wooden stick into Louima's rectum and is serving a 30-year sentence.
            A couple of others got short term sentences (5 yrs) for obstruction...

I am not saying the justice system is fair, but it is not always about race...economics plays a big part. Athletes, movie stars and other wealthy blacks have a better chance in the criminal courts than a poor white (asian/hispanic) person. And No, i don't think OJ did it.

Guns....the fifth range
            There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Comment

SECTION: NEWS; Pg. 4

LENGTH: 332 words

HEADLINE: 2 LOUIMA COPS ARE OFF HOOK
              <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote>quote:
              A couple of others got short term sentences (5 yrs) for obstruction...
              <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote>

Thanks for finding that. I swear I heard different on NPR. Fucking NPR. Thanks again, I stand corrected.
              I am not saying the justice system is fair, but it is not always about race...economics plays a big part. Athletes, movie stars and other wealthy blacks have a better chance in the criminal courts than a poor white (asian/hispanic) person.
              I agree 100%.

And No, i don't think OJ did it.
              I have to say that I think you're crazy on this on. He's guilty at sin.

Comment

that story is about six months old...but it was the most recent one i could find...i did a lexis-nexus search...i though i put the papers name, but i mustn ot have cut and pasted correctly

Guns....the fifth range

Comment

i don't trust NPR so much anymore. They are way too biased. I listen for their news briefs at the top of the hour but not so much anymore. Dick Gordon and Neal Coh(n)en can eat a fat D***. They say and so things i can no longer stand...

Guns....the fifth range

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X