X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jing shen gou
    replied
    Lol, the "new-age" stuff is forgivable.
    I just need to get hold of the guy is all.
    He's a small buisness owner, (gift shop in the downtown area), and a musician. so catching up with him can be a trip.

the world you live in is just a sugar coated toping. beneath it is another world. The real world. and to survive there you must learn to pull the trigger!!!-Blade

Leave a comment:

• Balloonknot
    replied
    Cool, what are you waiting for then??

Time is precious, and TC is a wide open vast ocean of knowledge (excuse my new-age expression here).

Leave a comment:

• jing shen gou
    replied
    Cincinnati, and I know a good Tai chi teacher. I've known the guy for about as long as I've been involved in the MA.

the world you live in is just a sugar coated toping. beneath it is another world. The real world. and to survive there you must learn to pull the trigger!!!-Blade

Leave a comment:

• Balloonknot
    replied
    Of course, find a "good" Taiji teacher and join up immediately! You won't be sorry. What area are you in? Maybe I could help.

Leave a comment:

• jing shen gou
    started a topic Getting tired.

Getting tired.

Ok, I'm going to start this by saying that I have been training in Moo Duk Kwan Tang Soo Do since Februrary 2001. I am currantly an orange belt, and have enjoyed learning the art.

Now, after rouphly two years of training I'm starting to get tired of it. Its nothing against the art. I love it. But it's getting old. The instructors aren't keeping promises made. i.e. cross training. And what little of that we do is so infrequent that nobody really remembers it.
    I have trained breifly in Tai chi. it seems oddly enouph to be what I need. I cant explain why. So I'm going to ask you to do the impossable for a moment and put your self in my shoes. And ask what would you do? And BJJ is not an option, the schools around here are Bullshido.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X