What do monks think of the UFC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do monks think of the UFC?

Just curious since we have alot of monks around what do you think of it>?
    Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
    -Styles i train in-
    Judo
    Bjj
    Mtkickboxing
    Western boxing
    Wrestling

All monks love it.
    They've now made watching it a primary part of their training.

--------
    El Guapo says, ""You can buy muscles, but you can't buy COJONES!"
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Comment

They watch it. I know Yanfei watches it and wanted to enter but that idea got scrapped when his master heard about it being commercial (and hence involves money) which is not acceptable.

I argued that he could donate money to charity but i got silenced with a mighty glare.

Finger, you're not too far off actually, i bought them a couple of compilation DVDs. I haven't seen them around but i think they've seen them. Unless Yan Shang ate them. Which is highly possible.

Comment

You also don't have to get payed for the fight Wu De. Some fighters don't get paid for some of the lower ranking and its been rumored that Tito didn't get paid for his first few NHB fights.

Go away I'm talking to myself

Comment

It was more than a rumor, they flat out announced it. So he could keep his amatuer athlete status.
          And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

I think they should donate the money.

Edited by - elipson on July 07 2003 15:51:36

Comment

Monks in a NHB battle.

--
              Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
              http://www.fightauthority.com/
              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X