SCARS & KFs: IDIOCY IN THE MAKING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCARS & KFs: IDIOCY IN THE MAKING

In all seriousness I thought that site with Rommel and such was a spoof site. Are you sure you're not mistaken?

Comment

Hey, I wanna be called "Doc"

Sorry tried sulking there, didn't take fucknut.

Besides that I agree, though I think chemical sterilization may be most important as weDO NOT want this guy reproducing.

My single chopstick is bad at serving soup, cutting steaks and basting roasts and chickens. Besides that it owns.

Comment

Super, I am not mistaken! KungFoolss is very serious. Also, I agree, we DO NOT WANT KFs REPRODUCING!!!!! LOL Doc!

Comment

I love the fact that KungFoolss has definitely read this but doesn't comment.

OWNERSHIP has never been easier!!!! doh!

Comment

Can someone post a link to that site? I'd like to check it out.

Thanks

Comment

If this is for real, then we really shouldn't be picking on him - the guy needs some sympathy and understanding.

Comment

You may be right Super, but someone has to "try" to make some sense for him!!

Comment

Amp, here ya go... Propaganda at it's best!!

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start

Comment

Yeah - but I wounldn't call telling someone they're a an 'idiot' really 'trying' :)

Also, I don't think is primary issue is what MA he trains. I don't want to even hazard a guess, but I'm basically 100% sure that SCARs stuff if a result of something else versus the other way 'round.

Best thing is prolly just to let him be. He's been exposed enough to other points of view and if/when he wants to train something else then cool.

Comment

Thanks!

I'll check it out.

Comment

My IQ has actually dropped since viewing the site.

Comment

Super you miss the point. He posts ridiculous stories every day that really have nothing at all do with MA. That's what I'm talking about. If he wants to dish it out he has to take it too.

Comment

KungFoolss talks about people being cowards, I'd bet my paycheck he would not accept a challenge, never mind try to fight off a mugger.

Comment

BK - Sorry, I thought he was just sitting there taking it. But apparently I was wrong.

Ream his ass! ream!! ream I say!! ream like you've never reamed before!

woohoo!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X