Any going to Vegas this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any going to Vegas this weekend?

Hey girls, any of you grappler-types going to the sub tournament in Vegas this weekend? I'll be holding down the lightweight intermediate division, so come on by and watch some pain being dished out. Jackson's is taking a ton of guys, so look for the black t-shirts (yeah, I know, cheesy but you'd be surprised how much people psych themselves out over shit like that). It being held at UNLV, I know Fatality Dragon wanted to cruise by. Anybody else? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?. . .

"Go cry about it Vargas. Aren't you late for your shift at McDonald's?"
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

Where at UNLV?
    I will be there (as a spectator)

That is where I work.

Comment

Whoops, should have checked here before I posted on the Off-Topic thread. The tournament is at Lied Gym South, it starts around 8 AM, but I won't compete til about noon (lightweight intermediate). Swing by the Team Jackson area if you make it. Hasta!

Vivaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Las Vegas!

"I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
      "Shadow Box"

Comment

Yeah, I'll be there vargas, with the black t-shirt on.

Comment

Hey Vargas, win one for bullshido.com. =) You better bring something home god dammit, you're missing WCR for it.

~
          danny

"All this talk about 'newbies' is making me a little nervous. You guys don't have any sort of secret hazing initiation involving wooden paddles and me screaming 'Thank you sir, may I have another?!' do you?"

Comment

Hey KC, race ya to Vegas (one of the nice things about not having kids is I can afford a plane ticket instead of driving 10 hours each way)!

- George Plimpton
            "Shadow Box"

Comment

Vargas what time will it be over? Because I cannot get off work until about 6 pm tomorrow and I probably won't get there until at least 6 30 or 7 pm.

It is a rat eat rat world.

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone
              I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X