No announcement yet.

A Rickson Story *interesting*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes he has rolled with bjj guys. A few blue belts and a fake black if im not mistaken...

Comment

Well, I think Asia's sort of right, but = is just wrong.

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."
      Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

I don't think Asia has rolled with a black. Different world.

==================
        "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
        Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
        "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

Wait, didn't you say you could tap Judo black belts? There is Asia for you, with no formal BJJ training.
          I still don't get it. You say Judo guys are bad on the ground. Then you say that you can not get out of a hold down in under 30 seconds..you said it could be 2 or 3 minutes. However, if Judo guys can do it regularly, and they are bad on the ground???
          And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

<Wait, didn't you say you could tap Judo black belts?>

I said that i have tapped 3 Judo BBelts... Yes thats true. But i never said that i can tap Everyone. 10 Months ago i fought with 5 Judo BB i taped 3 I couldn't Tap the Others but they couldn't Tap me also. I rolled with them as a white Belt.

Besides that Greese1 It's really obvius that u Play with words in order to turn things around.

<Then you say that you can not get out of a hold down in under 30 seconds>

I said that 30secs May not Be ENOUGH and i explained why. Judo rules *sigh*. Yes u might not escape in 30 Secs.

AntonyA:

Asia said that He rolled with a Bjj BB that Turned out to BE a FAKE.

<if Judo guys can do it regularly, and they are bad on the ground???>

Are u an IDIOT? I have said more than Once that Many Judo guys don't train lot's of ground work-(that's why their not good at it) But not ALL Some do TRAIN.

Comment

What the FUCK is the point?

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."
              Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

I think the point is that Asia is going to post pictures of his panties in bunches. Or was it a bunch of panties? OK! I reread the statement and it's a rare kata, "panties in a bunch form MY BJJ." So, Wastrel, the point obviously is that we are waiting for the pictures to post of this form. I just can't wait, myself. Perhaps they submit their opponents by tightening their underwear. Do you think JKDChick is in any of the pictures? Where's the homoerotic posters when you need 'em? Oooooh, the not often seen panties in a bunch form MY BJJ is getting posted, what a wonderful day this is, I'm so glad to be alive!

Ofcourse now we will have to debate if this form has a Kano inspired JJ history or something.

Edited by - patfromlogan on June 05 2003 09:21:00
                "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Anthony_A
                  "I don't think Asia has rolled with a black. Different world."

Gad, Anthony, he is black, isn't he? Are you implying that Asia is a racist that doesn't roll with blacks? How insensitive. And while I know there are cultural diffences between black and whites (and Pfillopinos too!) I expect you to be more respectful of people who might look or act differently than you. Maybe you and Gongolongo have something in common!

Edited by - patfromlogan on June 05 2003 09:23:05
                  "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

[email protected] You all

Hey guys. School is keeping kinda busy.

No I haven't rolled with a TRUE BJJ Black Belt yet. I have met plenty of Blues and one brown, but didn't roll with him. I have a couple of RANGERS and one SF guy here that do BJJ. They are OK (that my nice way of telling them 'I OWN YOUR SORRY ASSES!!!' Great bunch of guys I think I will bring them to the Throwdown.)That is one reason I want to go meet MACHADO but since the my unit SCREWED me on a rental car I got to find another way to get to VA. (Which I planned on doing next week after the Signal Ball.)

BJJ is a good art. I think it is a very VALID Jujutsu art. But the problem is there are many nutriders that give it a bad name. I guess I get on Greco for that but it is not truly is fault (besides I like picking on him so sue me.)

Anyways I got to get going. Holler at you guys later.

AND (I don't normally don't do this but hell) here is my cell number while I am stateside so if you want to holler or just call and say FUCK YOU ASIA!!! Feel free. (706) 373-4391

______
                    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!!
                    THE TRUE FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR!!
                    ______
                    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Gad, Anthony, he is black, isn't he? Are you implying that Asia is a racist that doesn't roll with blacks? How insensitive. And while I know there are cultural diffences between black and whites (and Pfillopinos too!) I expect you to be more respectful of people who might look or act differently than you. Maybe you and Gongolongo have something in commom!
                      ===================================

Damn, you could have spelled Fillipino right! =o)

Asia is black? I don't see color man. I only see heart!

==================
                      "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
                      Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                      "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X