Royce Gracie to beat down Riccio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Royce Gracie to beat down Riccio

Looks like Royce is out for blood. I really feel sorry for this French guy. Actually I don't. Talking shit about the Gracie's and BJJ will get your ass kicked.

==================
    "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
    Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

My money's on the French guy.

Go away I'm talking to myself

Comment

I think so.

Comment

What if Riccio wins?
        Brendayan
        Fury's Edge
        Morell-Thule

Comment

Looks like Royce is out for blood. I really feel sorry for this French guy. Actually I don't. Talking shit about the Gracie's and BJJ will get your ass kicked.
          Unless your name is Sakuraba. *ducks*
          "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

Then the french can finally say they have somebody in there country that can fight.

Comment

Sakurba is actually a fave fighter of mine. Not because he beat 4 Gracies, but because his style of fighting is so unconventional.

I have to admit, I started this thread with trolling purpose in mind. =o)

Not so much Robin getting his ass kicked, but the dispresect Riccio has been spouting on the french boards.

This will be a fight that should be PPV!

==================
              "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
              "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

I like Sak too for the same reason. I'm not a Gracie hater, I just think that Royce is not what he should be.

Comment

O,

I read it on either sherdog or mma.tv I can't remember which one.

Jabs to the Gracies and BJJ in france.

It's an ass beating.

==================

Comment

Who is this Fuck anyway, LIke what's his background? I haven't been on Sherdog forum lately.

Comment

Taken from
                      http://www.mma-fighter.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=462

this is the 411 on royce's thoughts:

Royce Gracie.. off the ug

"The guy show up at Robin's seminar and started to talk shit and wanted to fight Robin, so Robin did. Then fought the guy punch Robin and Robin shot in, the guy spralled, Robin pulled guard and punch him from the guard, the blood on Robin's shirt is from the guys face. Then the fight stopped. Robin said to the guy that they should setup a time anytime he wants to and have a fight for real. The guy started talking shit about my family and all my borothers and all the Brazilians saying that they are nothing. I am in Spain right now, I am going to take care of this mfucker. Robin invited him to my seminar this weekend so that we can have a fight and I will show him what Brazilians are all about, he guy already back down, saying that he has to work that weekend, but he will try. Well if he dont come, I will go see him. that is the story."

I won my last fight by 3 fences & 2 backyards !!

Comment

cool, bonus

Comment

Here's a link to what seems to be a clearer picture of this whole saga.

http://pub13.ezboard.com/fsfuksubmissionfightinguksfukmmaforum.showMessage? topicID=14078.topic

Most entertaining :-)
                          Cheers.

I won my last fight by 3 fences & 2 backyards !!

Edited by - Vertecles on May 30 2003 08:10:40

Comment

hehheheeh

i can't wait for footage

--
                            Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
                            Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

>Talking shit about the Gracie's and BJJ will get your ass kicked.

THE GRACIES ARE FUCKING LOSERS!!!! ROYCE IT A LITTLE BITCH!!! BJJ= BASICLY JUST JUDO!!!!

I'M WAITING FOR YOU GRACIE BITCHES. SEND RICKSON HE'S THE ONLY ONE THE MIGHT STAND A CHANCE!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

______
                              Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!!
                              THE TRUE FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR!!
                              ______
                              Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                              -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                              The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                              -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X