Most Common real life attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Common real life attack?

This sounds like a pretty stupid question, but I thought I'd ask it anyway. No doubt that everyone will have very different answers and knowing that fights are incredably dynamic does'nt help but:

From your "experiences" what would you say is the most common attack? Something like, a grab to the shoulder, a shove, a punch.........?

Regards,

Most "scuffles" that I've seen were just run of the mill shoving matches. Then someone throws a haymaker. Then some more shoving/wrestling. Then someone breaks it up.

~
    danny

"All this talk about 'newbies' is making me a little nervous. You guys don't have any sort of secret hazing initiation involving wooden paddles and me screaming 'Thank you sir, may I have another?!' do you?"

Comment

round house punch and the shove.

Go away I'm talking to myself

Comment

From your "experiences" what would you say is the most common attack? Something like, a grab to the shoulder, a shove, a punch.........?
        Y'know, if I had a dollar for every time some hot woman tried to rape me....

Comment

a wild so telegraphed hook punch that if you as a experienced fighter get hit with it, you deserve it!

"When attacked insult, and insult to kill"

Comment

What a dumb question. Everyone knows that the most common attack is when your opponent does a front flip over your head and then kicks you in the back before landing in the splits.

You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hindlegs but if you get a group of men together you can create a herd of sheep.

Comment

Haymakers.
              And headbutts when in close.
              No one mentioned headbutts.
              I've seen that more than a few times.

Maybe its an Australian thing...

--------
              El Guapo says, ""You can buy muscles, but you can't buy COJONES!"
              --------
              The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
              - Pizdoff

Comment

I see a lot of hockey style fights. Meaning after the pushing and shoving one guy grabs with one hand to help gauge distance and repeatly hits with the other.

<marquee>Dragon , Snake , Tiger , Leopard , Crane. R.M.F.A.F.T.A.T.! </marquee>

Comment

A flurry of sloppy punches to the head while rushing forward is what I've seen most. Also, attempted groin kick and sloppy tackle.

- Skummer -

If you think you can speak about Tao, it is clear you don't know what you're talking about.
                  -Lao Tzu

Comment

Gun shot.

--A poor band player I was, but now I am crocodile king. --
                    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
                    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

The Kamehameha.
                      Brendayan
                      Fury's Edge
                      Morell-Thule

Comment

How about a headlock? The crappy school yard from the side one. Happens way too often.

That and hockey style fights; you hand grabbing, the other swinging

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
                        -Ghandi

"I have found the essence of Bushido: to die!"

Comment

Most times I've seen some people go at it, it has begun with some sort of a pushing and soon after that, grabbing the clothing of the opponent.

Comment

here is the link to most used move in street fight http://www.agriquip.com/images/star/mhm.jpg

"Most likely to get hit by a meteor shower: Ballonknot" By PizDoff

The closest fight you can do that will look like any movie is scene from Harrison Ford movies
                            I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Comment

Go away I'm talking to myself

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X