Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Daily Dose of Sensless Violence

From the video archives. Enjoy.

Also, "kungfuagent" submitted this video of Kung Fu hijinks which he says shows a KF master by the name of "Lau" demonstrating techniques to get him a spot in Pride against Vanderlei Silva. Dubious as it sounds, it still makes for some great entertainment.

Share your thoughts with us on the forums, and rate the video itself.

The Sucker punch one is funny.
    Hope the fucker did go to jail for that.

I can't open the other one dammit!
    What type of file is that ?

--------
    El Guapo says, ""You can buy muscles, but you can't buy COJONES!"
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Comment

The other video is stupid, dont bother watching it.
      Is that WT their doing at the end?

Comment

The other one needs realplayer...

...it's pretty senseless, but funny...

Comment

I thought it was interesting. The other file is a guy doing a bunch of--admittedly impressive-looking-- internal parlor tricks to intimidate Silva. I, uh, don't think it worked.

Always go swimming with a buddy
          Work real hard and always study
          Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Whoa! It's some dude throwing a guy half his weight across the room! AMAZING!
            Brendayan
            Fury's Edge
            Morell-Thule

Comment

I saw that fight like 2 yrs ago. Yeah, he deserves to get raped for that punch

Comment

that second video is like a strange mix of fat school yard bully beating skinny kid and bizzare fetish acts performed in a dimly lit private appartment with a red leather sofa.....

Comment

that second video hurt me head.

"You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans."-George Carlin

Comment

Uuuuuhh.... That's a joke, right?

Please tell me this guy REALLY didn't send the tape in thinking he could beat Silva. He looks like some fat, dorky, highschool student. His leg kicks (Were they supposed to be MT?) were for shit, too. And what's with the wimpy palm smacks to the poles? Now, if he'd headbutted them...

Comment

BTW, it sure does pay to have a skinny kid to throw around, doesn't it? :D

Comment

lol guess soooo.

"You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans."-George Carlin

Comment

"Mr. Lau" (the guy who thinks he could whip Silva) couldn't even run away from Silva, much less fight him! LOL :)

Comment

he could win a pie eating contest againist silva.

Comment

Working...
                            X