X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Jesus?

http://www.defnet.com/~dcma/

-----------------------------------------
    (I've been) Looking for rep. points in all the wrong places...
    Searching for gold in too many faces...
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

"The mission of this school is to introduce people, who would have otherwise never entered into a church, to the gospel of Jesus Christ thru the martial arts."

That is really funny. Kick ass like Jesus did!
    Turn the other cheek and then follow up with a Walker Texas Ranger spinning back kick!!!

Comment

RED, WHITE AND BLUE BABY! RED, WHITE AND BLUE!

Regards,
      CrimsonTiger

"Wake me up.
      Bid my blood to run.
      I can't wake up.
      Before I come undone.
      Save me.
      Save me from the nothing I've become." -Evanescence, Bring Me To Life
      Regards,
      CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
      One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
      Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

::smacks forehead and falls down laughing::

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals
        Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Comment

i saw this thing on the history channel that postualted that perhaps jesus was a freedom fighter in his late teens and twenties and did not become a peaceful teacher until we see him again in his thirties. I don't remember all the details...but these people have a ways to go.

-----------------------------------------
          (I've been) Looking for rep. points in all the wrong places...
          Searching for gold in too many faces...

Comment

www.godshammer.com
            Laugh away.
            And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Comment

Grappling in the Ozarks!

Yeeeeeeee---Hawwwww!!!!

-----------------------------------------------
              Keeping Dying threads alive for forty years

Comment

...just make sure they don't hit your cheek while sparring, cuz then you gotta let em slap the other cheek, too...

...too bad it's a TKD based dojo (oh, sorry, Dojang), and also has teenage-blackbelt-assistant-instructors...

...otherwise it could have been a good thing, cuz I'm sure they wouldn't be producing fight-seeking teens...

Comment

hey, this article isn't too shabby:

http://www.godshammer.com/legal.html

Comment

hhmmmmmm.....

really......
                    so?

--
                    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
                    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

I am just going to back away from this thread before I am damned to the 9th level of hell.

"You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans."-George Carlin

Comment

Kuroneko-Actually that's a GREAT article.

"The fast-developing rule in the '90's is to NOT fight back but let the police handle the situation. In other words, you have an obligation to be a victim. "

truth all over.....

--
                        Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
                        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Yep

Comment

Come on guys, I know we all want to say it...

..fine. Then I will. "I KICK ASS FOR THE LORD!"

Always go swimming with a buddy
                            Work real hard and always study
                            Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

makes me want to buy a cross ring so whenever i punch someone, i leave him with the mark of the lord

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but i'll fight you in a no holds barred fight to the death for your right to say it"

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X