Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

let's guess!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let's guess!

that thread in the cage about the troll identity is driving me nuts.

i havent been here long enough to know the particulars enough to figure it out

so, let's have some guesses.

random accusations are always fun.

i vote for........miguksaram.

help me out here.

peace.

" a cow doesnt whinny, and a horse has no udder, back is to the sides, and sideways is straight ahead"

It's me. But not really. It's my evil twin Malcom from Dimension X.

Seriously, I don't know who this person is and I don't care. I can block him out of my mind. Just ignore him/her and he/she might go away. If not, oh well.

<marquee>Dragon , Snake , Tiger , Leopard , Crane. R.M.F.A.F.T.A.T.! </marquee>

Comment

you gotta spoil all my fun, dont you, Os?

peace.

" a cow doesnt whinny, and a horse has no udder, back is to the sides, and sideways is straight ahead"

Comment

well the truth sucks.......right Ashida Kim?

--
        Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

That should be the next bullshido poll, whos the real troll??
          Any nominations?

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
          -Ghandi

Comment

Jamoke!

HEY! YOUR WIFE IS UGLIER THAN ANY UGLY PIG!!!
            Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Boyd!

--
              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Comment

Phrost!

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

Piz Doff!!

ok seriously, i remember Jamoke DID troll in the past

the strange gods with the delete button gave him back his account and credited him with his posts as well.....

--

Comment

You'll know I am the greastest troll. I am such a good troll if doesn't even look like I be trolling.

"You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans."-George Carlin

Comment

Hmm.... just for the hell of it I'll say Fighty McGee

--A poor band player I was, but now I am crocodile king. --
                      Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
                      "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

KC Elbows

--------
                        El Guapo says, ""You can buy muscles, but you can't buy COJONES!"
                        --------
                        The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                        - Pizdoff

Comment

We should have a trial and everything!
                          We can get those two who were argueing about legal crap in the other thread to be the attornies.

BTW, I suspect Boyd as well.

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
                          -Ghandi

Comment

*does the shifty-eyes thing*

Comment

ITS ME! ME! ME! ME! I NEED ATTENTION! ME! I AM THE TROLL! FLAME ME!

Who's the master of self loathing humor?

"You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans."-George Carlin

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X