3 on 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 on 1

I'm planning on fighting 3 people at once, we're friends and we're doing just to see who can win. My question isn't should i do it or what strategies i should use( though posts about both of those things are welcome) my question is how the hell do i post the fight on the site after it all said and done?

post on this site? lol

email or pm Phrost for details

I plan to do the same. Just so I can teach the new people who's boss (not them.) There was a thread about this in this forum.....

try to find it....

1. Basically use angles so you really only fight one person at a time using the others as shields.

2. Use the other people as weapons or shields. Throw them into other people.

That's all I can think of right now, I'm tired. Night.

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    (And my two creaky knees...)
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Ooooh someone say it......

Cast in the name of God. Ye not guilty.
      "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Cynical Idealist... you mentioned something about posting it on this site... I assume that means you're gonna video it? That would be awesome. As soon as it's up I'll DL it.

--A poor band player I was, but now I am crocodile king. --
        Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
        "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Bring a shottie.

~
          danny

"All this talk about 'newbies' is making me a little nervous. You guys don't have any sort of secret hazing initiation involving wooden paddles and me screaming 'Thank you sir, may I have another?!' do you?"

Comment

we're tapeing it for sure, we just have to wait till one of the other kids ankle heals up and till i have an open weekend

Comment

Shotty's too slow, while he's cocking it they could jump him.... an AK would be much better... or a tank.

--A poor band player I was, but now I am crocodile king. --
              Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
              "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Nope no weapons there are gonna be a few rules
                no eye gouging and when somones on the ground no kicking above the shoulders

Comment

Move fast :)

--------
                  El Guapo says, ""You can buy muscles, but you can't buy COJONES!"
                  --------
                  The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                  - Pizdoff

Comment

Yeah i'm planning on pretending to be real pissed of pacing around muttering before the fight cause i have a kinda deserved rep. of being real fucking crazy, so this should really fuck with their minds giving me an edge.....kinda

Comment

Just let me know when you've got it and we'll get it up on the front page and in the downloads section.

Comment

Do i just send you the tape or what?

Comment

Yeah, I guess you could mail it to me. PM me when it's ready and I'll send you my address. If you had it in digital format it'd be a heck of a lot easier. You could just email it to me.

Comment

I have done quite a bit of sparring multiple opponents, and here's a hew things I learned (mostly the hard way)

1. Chances are, you're gonna lose. There's very little you can do against three people working together. The thing is that they know this as well, and may very well do something stupid.

2. Moving around is your only salvation. Seriously. Never stop, unless you're in the middle of a good punch combo.

3. Try not to kick. If you have to kick, don't kick above the waist. Mobility and balance is everything, and kicking sacrifices mobility and balance.

4. Throw a lot of jabs, but snipe with the crosses. Jab and cross are two of your best friends.

5. Don't get into big combos unless you nailed the first or second punch. Move around. The only time you should stop moving is when you think you can take one of them out.

6. Broken rhythm. If they figure out what you're
                            doing, they will take you out.

7. Stay on your feet. The sprawl will not do anything for you because it will leave you tied up, so make sure they're not in position to shoot in. If you have to sprawl, go streight into throwing knees and disengage.

8. Pray.

Good luck. I'm waiting for that video...

Alex
                            You say what about my rice?

Comment

By choosing to fight your friends you are taking away two major possibilties for sucess with multiple opponent encounters.

1: Running like hell. Maybe you can do something were the goal is to get to the other side of the room or last a certain amount of time, say 1, 2, or 3 minutes. This is a more realistic way to fight multiple opponents than just fighting until they eventually gang up on you.

2: Putting the fear of god in them. One of the things my instructor suggests if faced with mutiple opponents is to take out the first guy that steps to you in the worst way you can think of. The other guys might get scared and hesitate a bit, or even back off. Try to convince them that alothough you may eventually go down, you're going to dish out a lot of pain on the way. Not too viable if you don't want to cause real injury, like with your friends. Although if you break one of their arms right away, the other two might say "WTF" and decide not to spar with you. The acting crazy before you start can help do th esame thing, but that will wear off quick once the fight starts, and totally disappear once you get in trouble.

<marquee>Dragon , Snake , Tiger , Leopard , Crane. R.M.F.A.F.T.A.T.! </marquee>

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X