Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• konosan
    replied
    Can you imagine how many weeks of class it must have taken those kids to learn those moronic dance moves or whatever.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy-joe
    replied
    go midget black belts go

it may be an oldie but its a goodie, i wish i was randomly attacked by corperate slogan dragons when i walked through the park...... that video makes me want to die a horrific death...most horrific i can think of would be to get attacked by a thousand TKD 12 year old black belts and have it filmed and put on you tube, however later vdieo editing would have it that they killed me usuing cosmic balls of fire launched from there palms......god bless shit vids like that!!!

if i lived in america i would be so fucking tempted to go to that school

Leave a comment:

• Doctor X
    replied
    For starts. . . .

--J.D.

Leave a comment:

• DAYoung
    replied
    Originally posted by Doctor X
    Those responsible for this should be ass-raped with rusty farm impliments, their remains quarter'd, and hung on pikes outside the school as a warning to fools.

The children sold into slavery. . . .

--J.D.
    Rusty farm impliments? You mean like this BP99X9 Press Pan with UHMW Liner?

Leave a comment:

• DAYoung
    replied
    Originally posted by Matsufubu
    N00B!
    Heh. I'll see your 'N00B', and raise you a 'you sux LARPer lol'.

Leave a comment:

• Doctor X
    replied
    Those responsible for this should be ass-raped with rusty farm impliments, their remains quarter'd, and hung on pikes outside the school as a warning to fools.

The children sold into slavery. . . .

--J.D.

Leave a comment:

• Matsufubu
    replied
    N00B!

Leave a comment:

• DAYoung
    replied
    Originally posted by Matsufubu
    I hate acronyms.
    Well, someone's got to say it...

STFU.

Leave a comment:

• Matsufubu
    replied
    Originally posted by Camus
    I hate martial arts
    I hate acronyms.

Leave a comment:

• Locu5
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkpaladin
    The Hitchhikers Guide to the Martial Arts has just this to say about the Team Chip Taekwondo advertisement:

One of the greater ironies in the history of the martial arts is that the video has among it's keyword tags two seemingly innocent words: "muay" and "thai"

These words together denote a martial art localized in Thailand that was considered to be far superior to the Korean martial art depicted in said video.

This would cause an uproar among the practitioners of Muay Thai, and this uproar would lead to the "Great Kicking Purge of 2015." Taekwondo fighters and Muay Thai masters clashed in lethal combat for ultimate superiority.

After 2 years of bloody war between Muay Thai and Taekwondo, Muay Thai was victorious in scattering Taekwondo and all it's practitioners to the wind.

It was during the celebration of Muay Thai's victory in Thailand that a minor twist in Space-Time caused 2 and a half gigatons of Jello Pudding to fall on the celebratory parade, thus instantly crushing all of the masters who had gathered there. And thus ended the Martial Art known as Muay Thai. It has been speculated that if the Muay Thai fighters hadn't gotten their panties in a twist over two seemingly innocent words, this whole tragedy might not have happened.

In a related note: Due to the lack of effective kicking techniques by the year 2438, UFC 23,032 was won by an Irish Bare-knuckle Boxer.
    Good schtick.

Leave a comment:

• RDRR
    replied
    Seriously, that isn't a TKD phenomenon, it's an American TKD phenomenon. I have yet to see that type of shit outside the US.

Leave a comment:

• Darkpaladin
    replied
    The Hitchhikers Guide to the Martial Arts has just this to say about the Team Chip Taekwondo advertisement:

One of the greater ironies in the history of the martial arts is that the video has among it's keyword tags two seemingly innocent words: "muay" and "thai"

These words together denote a martial art localized in Thailand that was considered to be far superior to the Korean martial art depicted in said video.

This would cause an uproar among the practitioners of Muay Thai, and this uproar would lead to the "Great Kicking Purge of 2015." Taekwondo fighters and Muay Thai masters clashed in lethal combat for ultimate superiority.

After 2 years of bloody war between Muay Thai and Taekwondo, Muay Thai was victorious in scattering Taekwondo and all it's practitioners to the wind.

It was during the celebration of Muay Thai's victory in Thailand that a minor twist in Space-Time caused 2 and a half gigatons of Jello Pudding to fall on the celebratory parade, thus instantly crushing all of the masters who had gathered there. And thus ended the Martial Art known as Muay Thai. It has been speculated that if the Muay Thai fighters hadn't gotten their panties in a twist over two seemingly innocent words, this whole tragedy might not have happened.

In a related note: Due to the lack of effective kicking techniques by the year 2438, UFC 23,032 was won by an Irish Bare-knuckle Boxer.

Leave a comment:

• Shaolinz
    replied
    Originally posted by Ajax
    kinda, sorta, not really. most TSD schools are closer to shotokan in my experiance. TSD dosn't generally have the restrictive rules as the majority of TKD schools.

(Der has posted at leangth on how TSD is a generic term for all korean karate, therefore TKD could be concidered TSD. however most people are refering to SBD, or the MDK when they talk TSD.)
    Damn my attempt at humour was RNCed without remorse...

Leave a comment:

• Camus
    replied
    I hate martial arts

Leave a comment:

• Ajax
    replied
    Originally posted by Shaolinz
    TSD isn't TKD?
    kinda, sorta, not really. most TSD schools are closer to shotokan in my experiance. TSD dosn't generally have the restrictive rules as the majority of TKD schools.

(Der has posted at leangth on how TSD is a generic term for all korean karate, therefore TKD could be concidered TSD. however most people are refering to SBD, or the MDK when they talk TSD.)

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X