Best imaginary BJJ move name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best imaginary BJJ move name

If you could invent a BJJ move, what would you name it? Me, I'd go for Mata mono, or to kill the monkey, or becuase like mata leon (to kill the lion), to choke the monkey. Fortunately, this technique could be practiced alone or with others, but excessive repitition could cuase soreness

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but i'll fight you in a no holds barred fight to the death for your right to say it"

STFU n00b!

Cast in the name of God. Ye not guilty.
    "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw

Comment

STFU n3wb!

~
      danny

"All this talk about 'newbies' is making me a little nervous. You guys don't have any sort of secret hazing initiation involving wooden paddles and me screaming 'Thank you sir, may I have another?!' do you?"

Comment

Can everyone STFU with the 'STFU noob' comments.
        Its not funny.

--------
        El Guapo says, ""You can buy muscles, but you can't buy COJONES!"
        --------
        The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
        - Pizdoff

Comment

::grabs his crotch:: FingerorMoon, you're a pussy.

--A poor band player I was, but now I am crocodile king. --
          Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
          "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

its not funny, but its the only thing keeping my post up here, so i don't really mind :-)

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but i'll fight you in a no holds barred fight to the death for your right to say it"

Comment

post whores.. *mumble mumble*

My first fake BJJ move would be called "plucking the chicken" and it would involve pantsing a helpless foe caught in a stack (a wrestling move), giving them a wedgie and then bouncing around the ring like daffy duck after he/she submits yelling hoo hoo hohohooo.

(more later)

Edited by - 9chambers on May 13 2003 00:00:16

Comment

D,

I like the move "Elephant swinging his trunk in the guard" myself.

Really apt when speaking about myself. NOT. =o)

Btw, thanks for the email, and as you can see, it's fixed!

==================
                "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
                Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

::grabs his crotch:: FingerorMoon, you're a pussy
                  Now thats funny!

--------
                  El Guapo says, ""You can buy muscles, but you can't buy COJONES!"
                  --------
                  The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                  - Pizdoff

Comment

I call this one "The Muppet"

It involves shoving your hand so far up your opponent's ass that you can manipulate his mouth into forming the words, "I have been owned."

Edited by - Repulsive Monkey on May 13 2003 04:16:33

Comment

The "pruner" where you amputate your opponent's fingers at the first joint with your teeth

A 6th dan black belt in bastardry.

"Damn you! You dirty fighter." My sparring partner, also disabled, recovering from being bitten.
                      What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
                      http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Comment

Comment

... to choke the monkey. Fortunately, this technique could be practiced alone or with others, but excessive repitition could cuase soreness
                          Insert joke here.

hehehe

Comment

I call this one "The Emin Dry Hump" .. first you wait until a senior citizen starts to walk away then you start chain slapping the back of his head until he falls down and then you go straight to the missionary position and start humping him.

Comment

how about.....

"mata fowl"
                              or in English
                              "Choking the chicken"

--
                              Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
                              (And my two creaky knees...)
                              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X