Don't you just love it .. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you just love it .. ?

Don't you just love it, when you go out with a bunch of friends, one of your friends gets into an argument with a guy twice his size and then says:

"You'd better shut the fuck up, or I'll ask my buddy here (me) to knock you off your socks! He knows TKD!"

So yeah ... just my luck. Guy comes over and starts pushing me. What the heck are you supposed to do then? I ended up fighting some doofus because one of my "friends" couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Simps

Well?
    Did you win?
    Did you use TKD?
    Did you beat your loudmouth friend to death with his own arm afterwards?

"I'm willing to bet I could fuck up an emu real good, if I got the drop on the bastard."
    -- KC Elbows, my new hero.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Friends are stupid. Yea, that happened to me a few times back in the day. Most of the time I managed to settle the people down. This one time though, these professional robbers were taking over the Nakatomi Plaza and all hell broke loose. :P

Comment

Yes, I did win ... he threw a haymaker at me. Enough said. People who do that, deserve to get their ass kicked.

Yes, I used a little bit of TKD. I like I've said before, I train punch/kick combo's very often and I'm pretty good at it. My punching techniques are more Praying Mantis and my kicks are TKD.

"Did you beat your loudmouth friend to death with his own arm afterwards?"

That's a good idea actually, JKDChick :)

All in all, I'm glad that I wasn't the one getting my ass kicked, but I'm not proud at the fact that I had to resort violence because of something I didn't start.

Simps

Comment

i have a friend who likes to yell out insults after a few Jacks. The thing is is that they are usually not really directed at anyone. It makes for interesting times. Especially since i don't drink.

-----------------------------------------------------------
          "you think you're tough? try riding on the back of a moto in downtown Phnom Penh"---jzf

"i left my heart in laos, but my wallet in cambodia
          There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Comment

Oh, btw .. the reason my I use Praying Mantis punching techniques, is not because the punching we learn at TKD practice sucks, but more because Praying Mantis also teaches you how to control someone's arms. TKD punching is more straightforward, speed and distance. Both have their uses, and one doesn't mean you can't use the other :)

Simps

Comment

Your friend needs to STFU. That kind of crap is big reason why a lot of MAist don't talk about their MA experience w/ others.

Comment

Don't you just love it, when you go out with a bunch of friends, one of your friends gets into an argument with a guy twice his size and then says:

"You'd better shut the fuck up, or I'll ask my buddy here (me) to knock you off your socks! He knows TKD!"
                Y'all need some new friends. Or you just need to get a little older.

This is also known as the "it's a temporary situation" answer.

Comment

Hey, most of my friends are very reasonable people. Some of them just drink too much. I don't drink anymore. If you can't drink responsibly, then don't drink.

Simps

Comment

haha but really that sucks.....

yes, tell your friend to shut up....

--
                    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
                    (And my two creaky knees...)
                    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

I believe I would tell my friend to grow the fuck up and not start shit that he himself couldnt solve.

Edited by - Kingkobra40oz on May 12 2003 12:17:20

Comment

Last time something like that happened it went something like this:

Friend;"yeah you want to fuck around and my friend's going to come over here an kick your ass" Pointing in the direction of his friend talking to this girl.

Me;" dude chill out"

Big menacing guy"and who the fuck's your friend"

Me;"That's Chuck Lidell NHB fighter from the UFC"

Friend;"Yeah pussy!!"

Big menacing guy"who the fuck is Chuck Lidell?"

nuff said.

Go away I'm talking to myself

Comment

Oh yes, that's why I'm a damn hermit now. My 'friends' always seem to talk a lot of shit but they never get into fights, I wonder why. I just leave em alone now. You shouldn't let some weak dude get YOUR ass beat because HE can't fight.

Comment

Got to get some more decent friends. One day you might get yourself stab or shot over a minor incident that you could have and should have avoided.

"Do what thou wilt is the whole of the Law"
                            Ghost of Charles Dickens

Comment

Before the guy starts to head over, say to your 'friend', "You started it; you finish it." Then walk.

Then come back and tell us all what happened. =)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X