The Return of Larry Wick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Return of Larry Wick

About this time last year I wrote an article about a man named Larry Wick. For those of you that do not remember and for those that might need to be brought up to speed here is the original article.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ght=Larry+Wick

As you can see Larry is your typical bullshido artist.

While checking my email today I found this waiting in my inbox.

http://www.splitsecondsurvival.com/S...6-NY-Wkshp.doc contains a document that covers the syllabus for both days. If you attended Larry's last Manhattan workshop, you can opt to come on day two only, but PRIORITY IS GIVEN TO THOSE ATTENDING ON BOTH DAYS. You also get a discount if you attend both days, so come on both to be sure of securing a place. I can guarantee that whatever you currently know, your skills will be enhanced when you leave this workshop. The linked to document covers the syllabus and includes times, dates, location and cost, so open it NOW! If you cannot open it call me straight away for details. You are getting this e-mail because you are on an advanced announcement list for this event, however, I expect this to sell out very fast-so book your place NOW by returning this e-mail, or calling me at 914-439-9425. Only a check or cash secures a place, and I expect this event to be fully sold out within a few days, so if you want to come, call today. There will be NO pay-on-the-day options. I look forward to training with you. Best, Neil Myers - Split Second Survival with Larry Wick Staff

The guys at SSS are far too deadly for paragraphs.

In case you missed the link to the NYC Split Second Survival workshop, here it is again.

http://www.splitsecondsurvival.com/S...6-NY-Wkshp.doc

It is short so give it a read.

The workshop is what I would expect from Larry. Here are some highlights.

It would work against me; I would not want Larry touching me at all.

I am sure that if anyone tried to use SSS, the assailant would never realize that he was under attack

Sure to be Grap-tacular!

Good read. I like the two finger touch one, i'm Guessing Larry learned this technique on Curly and Moe.

Comment

Why you... i oughta...

Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck... *slap*

Moe, larry and curly have the real martial art deadly secrets. Like that awesome move moe does where he puts a power drill up larry's nose.
      A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Comment

Originally posted by Cormoran
        Good read. I like the two finger touch one, i'm Guessing Larry learned this technique on Curly and Moe.
        Originally posted by chris_ketchens
        Why you... i oughta...

Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck... *slap*
        Since Larry Wick never lets anyone see him moves without paying 300 dollars or buying an expensive video, you guys might be closer to the truth than you know.

Correction, I just went to his website and he does have a couple of videos where he demonstrates a technique but most of his videos are just the introductions to the sections in his videos.

http://www.splitsecondsurvival.com/m...page=index.php

http://www.splitsecondsurvival.com/m...page=index.php
        Last edited by Olorin; 5/22/2006 5:40pm, .

Comment

lol - one pic shows the Dude with two assailants - one has a knife at his neck, the other has a snub nosed revolver stuck up his nose. I'd love to see the multi-opp tech that will get you out of that.
          "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Comment

pffft i got a counter for that, i call the technique "shamelessly begging for my life and giving them all my money and valuables"

Comment

Originally posted by Zendetta
              lol - one pic shows the Dude with two assailants - one has a knife at his neck, the other has a snub nosed revolver stuck up his nose. I'd love to see the multi-opp tech that will get you out of that.

Ye of little faith. When one guy has you at knifepoint and another has a 38 pointed at your skull you have only a Split Second to Survive. Larry can teach you how as long as you are open minded enough to drop all that MMA junk.
              Last edited by Olorin; 5/22/2006 8:03pm, .

Comment

.... First strike comb.

My combs cannot cut throats- what am I missing here? Maybe he carries a flea comb or something. Perhaps one of those switch blade combs....

And the military rope bit- wow, spinning, who'd've thunk it.

You need to stop subscribing to mailing lists from gun magazines, it's cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hero
                  My combs cannot cut throats- what am I missing here? Maybe he carries a flea comb or something. Perhaps one of those switch blade combs....
                  Nope it looked like a regular cheep comb. After watching this video I went to my bathroom and grabbed a cheep plastic comb like the one in the video and held it like he did, index finger along the back edge. I then raked it across my forearm, and while it was not pleasant, I never felt that it was going to cut me. In addition, I know more people who carry flip knives than carry 'Fonzie' Fonzarelli style combs.

And the military rope bit- wow, spinning, who'd've thunk it.
                  Also who chokes someone like that? Ya I plan to sneak up behind them, get the rope around their neck, turn my back, and hoist them up on my butt. What the Fu*k?

You need to stop subscribing to mailing lists from gun magazines, it's cheating.
                  It is so not cheating! While searching sites for this thread, I came up with dozens and dozens of potential articles. I could write a new one every weak for a year! Or I could do a single Mega Thread of 101 Internet hucksters. I have not decided yet, I am sitting on a gold mine of bad instructional videos. I now have to decide how to use it.
                  Last edited by Olorin; 5/22/2006 8:57pm, .

Comment

Weekly, less sifting through pages of crap to get the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Olorin
                      Ye of little faith. When one guy has you at knifepoint and another has a 38 pointed at your skull you have only a Split Second to Survive. Larry can teach you how as long as you are open minded enough to drop all that MMA junk.
                      Hey, *I* know what to do... I just worry about all of you sportfighters.
                      "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Comment

Originally posted by Olorin
                        Nope it looked like a regular cheep comb. After watching this video I went to my bathroom and grabbed a cheep plastic comb like the one in the video and held it like he did, index finger along the back edge. I then raked it across my forearm, and while it was not pleasant, I never felt that it was going to cut me.
                        It has to be a pink comb, duh!

Comment

How about a hairbrush? 7 times the cutting surfaces!

Or an afro pick? 4 times the deadly penetration!

I wonder if he gets confused occasionally and brushes his head with a Spyderco instead of a comb. Must explain the hat he's always wearing.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X