X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this qualify as a Mc Dojo?

www.oomyungdoe.com

Info can be found on http://www.freedomofmind.com/groups/chung/chung.asp

Clearly a McDojo. How anyone could claim to survive multiple falls from 11 story buildings is beyond me. And the pictures of their instructors are totally weak. The dude holding the big sword with the rings in it is using the wrong hand position. He's using a Tai Chi sword hand position. When balancing against a larger weapon such as this one, you'd leave the palm open.

McDojo all the way.

Comment

NOT JUST A McDOJO!!! This is a CULT!!! STAY AWAY!!!

I am EXTREMELY serious about this ( I quite a bit of HATE for cults since I was in one and it almost destroyed my life!) Research this and you find so SCARY things.

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!
      ______
      Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
      -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
      The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
      -Daniel Tosh

Comment

What do you think qualifies it as a cult, just out of curiosity? I don't disagree with you, I'm just wondering what your perspective is.

Comment

Asia, what cult were you involved with?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X