TKD-scandal in Finland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TKD-scandal in Finland

We have had an aful scandal in Finland. In my hometown Oulu is a 5.dan ITF-Taekwon-do-teacher. He have been a leader of very large McDojo-organization.

But that is not worst. Worst is that police believes that he have made sex with tens or even hundred of teenage girls who trained taekwondo in his club. Also police believes that he have avoided taxes several hundred thousand euros.

He have been arrested several months but today newspapers told about this on their websites and it was in national TV.

Disgusting.

Hundreds of girls?

That would be an unprecidented molestation case.

Comment

Links and references please.

Comment

he has been*

that is horrible. we cannot afford to drive away hot teenage TKD chicks.

Comment

How old were the girls?

My old TKD instructor had a bit of a 'weird' relationship with this girl that went to the club. I think he also may have banged her friend who was sixteen at the time. That's legal where I am, but still, bit creepy when he was nearly double her age.

Comment

TKD gets you chicks theory is now proven fact.

If there is article in English, please link us. Most of Americans are monolingual bastards.

Comment

I try to find links, but all which I know, are in finnish. This is one: http://www.hs.fi/teksti/tuoreet/artikkeli/1135219731961 Perhaps Babelsfish helps.

Some of girls have been less than 16. Sex under 16 years old is illegal in Finland. A man is now 32, but some of these crimes have happen on 90's, but there is also new cases.

http://www.nfta.fi/engsummary.html These are his (former) clubs netpages. He left his club when he was arrested in january.
              Last edited by AndyS; 5/03/2006 4:04pm, .

Comment

:needpics:

On a more serious note: Thats kind of sick. In a small town in texas if they found a guy doing that he wouldn't be arrested they would find him hanging from a tree.

Comment

Chicks are not kids.

Using your TKD powers on underage girls is wrong.

He has misused his powers. He must be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by DerAuslander108
                    Chicks are not kids.

Using your TKD powers on underage girls is wrong.

He has misused his powers. He must be destroyed.
                    Death by kimchi?

Comment

Death by my foot.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyS
                        We have had an aful scandal in Finland. In my hometown Oulu is a 5.dan ITF-Taekwon-do-teacher. He have been a leader of very large McDojo-organization.

But that is not worst. Worst is that police believes that he have made sex with tens or even hundred of teenage girls who trained taekwondo in his club. Also police believes that he have avoided taxes several hundred thousand euros.

He have been arrested several months but today newspapers told about this on their websites and it was in national TV.

Disgusting.
                        This is why you need to go to his website and get us links to all the pictures of very cute Finnish chicks. Then we will summon the ghost of Lauri Torni who will come back specifically to Hakkaa paalle! this man with a puukko knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Browning
                          This is why you need to go to his website and get us links to all the pictures of very cute Finnish chicks. Then we will summon the ghost of Lauri Torni who will come back specifically to Hakkaa paalle! this man with a puukko knife.
                          I'd really like to know what the hell Sam is saying here.

Comment

The puukko knife is the national knife of Finland and was used on many Ruskies during the Winter War.

Hakkaa paalle! means cut them down.

Lauri Torni was the Finnish name for a man we would know as Larry Thorne. Before serving in the American Army as a Green Beenie, he won Finland's highest military decoration for doing some incredible things against the troops of Finland's Eastern neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Browning
                              The puukko knife is the national knife of Finland and was used on many Ruskies during the Winter War.

Hakkaa paalle! means cut them down.

Lauri Torni was the Finnish name for a man we would know as Larry Thorne. Before serving in the American Army as a Green Beenie, he won Finland's highest military decoration for doing some incredible things against the troops of Finland's Eastern neighbor.
                              Awesome.

I feel educated now.

Thank you very much.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X