Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TaeBo_Master
    replied
    Forrest Gump never won the UFC either, but it seems unanimous here, he's one bad ass mofo.

--A poor band player I was, but now I am crocodile king. --

Leave a comment:

• Rashomon
    replied
    That's good to know (about Silat... not Forest Gump's ass. :D )

One of my friends ticked me off when I told him I might start taking the Silat class. He told me it's crap. I asked him why, and he said, "Because Silat has never won in UFC." I thought, "WTF?!?". I asked him what he knew about Silat. He said that a Silat guy fought once in the UFC and lost. He said the pre-fight promo showed him doing a bunch of fancy punches (or something to that effect).

I should know more in a few weeks, but I think my friend is clueless about Silat.

Now I know how people who take legit TMA's feel. :(

Hehehe

Leave a comment:

• PizDoff
    replied
    something came up and bit me in the behind, like a snack.......wanna see sir?

Silat is good.

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    (And my two creaky knees...)

Leave a comment:

• Omen Stone
    replied
    Forest Gump the deadlist ping pongist out there. I heard he took a bullet to the ass and keep running once.

"You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans."-George Carlin

Leave a comment:

• deus ex machina
    replied
    It all depends on what you're looking for. You won't be doing much full contact sparring in silat. Unless you enjoy being crippled.

~
    danny

Leave a comment:

• Fatality Dragon
    replied
    WHOA! Silat is COOL arts. It is very sneaky and very very difficult for anyone who don't know what silat is to fight against it. It could mix very well with almost any styles.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

maybe he is afraid we will all realise he is an angry 4 foot midget
    (PizDoff's comment about KFSS not showing up at McThrowdown)

Leave a comment:

• Rashomon
    replied
    My instructor might start a Silat class, now. What do you all know about Silat. He said it's sort of the sister art to Kali. He said it is "a primarily empty hand sister art of Kali. Tons of takedowns, locks and throws, but all done with hitting (elbows, knees, things like that)." Sounds good to me. What do you guys think? (I just hope we can get a big enough turnout this time.)

Leave a comment:

• PizDoff
    replied
    Ping Pong includes no touch eye gouging.
    "Hey, will this fit in the guy's eye?"
    *Serves*

--
    (And my two creaky knees...)

Leave a comment:

• Fatality Dragon
    replied
    Yes because they use ping pong paddle to slap the shit (or blood) out of eachother.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

maybe he is afraid we will all realise he is an angry 4 foot midget
    (PizDoff's comment about KFSS not showing up at McThrowdown)

Leave a comment:

• TaeBo_Master
    replied
    I saw a UFC fight once where this one ping pong champ was fighting. It was horrible. I hear they were cleaning the other dude's blood off the mat for weeks.

--A poor band player I was, but now I am crocodile king. --

Leave a comment:

• MMA_Phil
    replied
    Ping pong is too dangerous for the ring.

Leave a comment:

• PizDoff
    replied
    With grenades.

--

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    Vale Tudo sucks anyway. Only pussies do Vale Tudo. Real men do ping pong.

Go away I'm talking to myself

Leave a comment:

• Deadpan Scientist
    replied
    Go underground, or just challenge the teacher every thursday(or whenever you usually have VT class) If he doesn't accept, call him a pussy. Ta da, instant vale tudo practice!

Leave a comment:

• Blad3
    replied
    aaah that's a shame. I hope you start @ another VT place and/or train the things seperately (IE BJJ+Wrestling+MT) :)

=====

"I bet you're the kinda guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the god damn common courtesy to give him a reach around."

Full Metal Jacket.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X