My Vale Tudo class has been canceled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Vale Tudo class has been canceled

Bah! I just read on my school's website that my Vale Tudo class has been canceled due to lack of interest. :( I can understand my sifu's reasoning - We've only been getting about 4-6 students per class. It still sucks, though. The other classes (BJJ and JKD/MT/other) just seem so tame, now. We'll have one more class on Tuesday. I think I'm going to go and cry, now. :(

(Hmmm... The Kali class is still around. I may check it out, next.)

are you going to do anything special for last class .. grow a Tank Abbot beard or anything?

Comment

Naw. Too late to grow a beard. I'll just try extra hard to dish out a few smack-downs, rather than receive them - to go out, literally, on top. :)

Comment

Naw. Too late to grow a beard. I'll just try extra hard to dish out a few smack-downs, rather than receive them - to go out, literally, on top. :)

Comment

Oh god, now all you will be able to do are BJJ and MT classes.

Come here, cry on my shoulder.

--------
          Don't view the glass as half empty, view it as half full of shit.
          --------
          The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
          - Pizdoff

Comment

That's a shame mate, but at least you still have the other classes. If my Vale Tudo classes stopped, I would have nothing at all to train in.

Comment

don't kill yourself, we still love you!
              We're your friends!!!

--
              Hard work, Patience, Dedication.

http://www.thaing.net/technique.htm
              Thanks to Blade Windu for link. Click on link and wait for codec install prompt. Then install and watch. Nasty fights.
              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Hey, for "Last Vale Tudo Class" events, I hear that putting double-sided tape on your gloves and dipping them in broken glass is pretty fun. Get's the girlies too.

~
                danny

Comment

aaah that's a shame. I hope you start @ another VT place and/or train the things seperately (IE BJJ+Wrestling+MT) :)

=====

"I bet you're the kinda guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the god damn common courtesy to give him a reach around."

Full Metal Jacket.
                  "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

Go underground, or just challenge the teacher every thursday(or whenever you usually have VT class) If he doesn't accept, call him a pussy. Ta da, instant vale tudo practice!

Comment

Vale Tudo sucks anyway. Only pussies do Vale Tudo. Real men do ping pong.

Go away I'm talking to myself

Comment

With grenades.

--
                        Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
                        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Ping pong is too dangerous for the ring.

Comment

I saw a UFC fight once where this one ping pong champ was fighting. It was horrible. I hear they were cleaning the other dude's blood off the mat for weeks.

--A poor band player I was, but now I am crocodile king. --
                            Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
                            "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Comment

Yes because they use ping pong paddle to slap the shit (or blood) out of eachother.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

maybe he is afraid we will all realise he is an angry 4 foot midget
                              (PizDoff's comment about KFSS not showing up at McThrowdown)
                              I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X