Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STOPPIT! (ninja/geek video inside)

http://media.putfile.com/stoppit_000156

the video consists of an old geeser ninja showing people how to force people into stopping there attachs while yelling "STOPPIT" and "BACK OFF" whilst using bullshido strikes.

:ninjadanc

I think we've found a replacement for KIAH!!

Comment

The ninja lady is very hot.

Comment

is this the video with stephan king hayes (old white guy in ninja uniform) throwing strikes and his students countering whilst saying "Stop it"

Comment

I think the old dude is Stephen K. Hayes and the 'ninja lady' is his wife at their To Shin Do Quest dojo. Pretty funny video, although I didn't think he had been contretely established as bullshido... albeit the video doesn't help his case.

Comment

i saw this video a little bit ago, but its still funny.

Comment

By the end of the video I was asking them to stop it too. Hey it works!

Comment

That old geeser ninja was the bodyguard for the Dalai Lama. Doesn't mean he's a combat god, but he probably knows a thing or two.

Oh, and Kikko, that ninja chick is like 50-something years old!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DerAuslander108
                  That old geeser ninja was the bodyguard for the Dalai Lama. Doesn't mean he's a combat god, but he probably knows a thing or two.
                  He sure knows how to yell STOPPIT while waving his arms, that's two things right there.

Originally posted by DerAuslander108
                  Oh, and Kikko, that ninja chick is like 50-something years old!!!
                  It is a mistake to assume that younger girls are somehow "better"...if that's what you are implying by your tone...:)

Tomas
                  Current stage of death: denial

Comment

he probably knew a thing or too bye 1942 standards, were wing chun, and chi ran rampant without anybody other than krotty there to "STOPPIT"

Comment

Originally posted by drummerboy
                      He sure knows how to yell STOPPIT while waving his arms, that's two things right there.
                      Maybe he has the real windmilling...

Originally posted by drummerboy
                      It is a mistake to assume that younger girls are somehow "better"...if that's what you are implying by your tone...:)

Tomas
                      Hmmm....cast Soy Boy in the new Broadway production of "The Graduate"....

"Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs. Ninja Lady?"

Comment

Originally posted by Grappler bob
                        he probably knew a thing or too bye 1942 standards, were wing chun, and chi ran rampant without anybody other than krotty there to "STOPPIT"
                        Yup. :dink:

Comment

OMG. I didn't know she was that old.

I thought she was way younger. Now I know why Steven Hayes does ninjitsu.

Comment

If the ninja girl is actually Haye's wife then he is THE MAN whether he's good at fighting or not.

Comment

I've heard that's Hatsumi's daughter.

Comment

Working...
                              X