How much should I pay for JKD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much should I pay for JKD

I was looking into a JKD school in my area the school looked worth while but they wanted $1200.00 a year I thought that a lot of money 100 a month. How much should I pay. How much do you pay to learn JKD?

I pay $1380 CAN for unlimited monthly classes. I spend a lot of money on JKD and consider it well spent. I suppose it's an interaction between quality/need. I'm getting high quality training that gives me a reason to get up in the mornings, so I'd consider twice that a good deal.

Shadowy Figure: "Principal Scudworth, that riot was unacceptable."
    Principal Scudworth: "Unacceptable? Did you see the pool? They FLIPPED the bitch!"
    -- Clone High
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

the school i go to charges $60 CAN a month for about 6-8 hours a week.

Comment

Holy shit thats a lot of money.

--------
        Don't view the glass as half empty, view it as half full of shit.
        --------
        The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
        - Pizdoff

Comment

lol very cheap - remember canadian money is like paper compared to UK Money It's literally double the interest rate!
          "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

Isn't most money paper money?

Comment

Canadians have money? I thought they still used the barter system. How much is $1380 in back bacon?

Comment

For amounts that big it's polar bears or nothing.

Principal Scudworth: "Unacceptable? Did you see the pool? They FLIPPED the bitch!"
                -- Clone High
                Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

stfu SS :P

Well money isn't just made out of paper SS...

==
                  PFCBas:He always,when he sits down and watches TV,puts his hand,actually both hands,in his pantsProf:It's a very comfortable position actuallyBas:I never tried itProf:ahem,no comment

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

"How much should I pay for JKD"

I don't know how much she charges. Ask her. :)

--------
                    Don't view the glass as half empty, view it as half full of shit.
                    --------
                    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                    - Pizdoff

Comment

LOL! nice one FM?

==
                      PFCBas:He always,when he sits down and watches TV,puts his hand,actually both hands,in his pantsProf:It's a very comfortable position actuallyBas:I never tried itProf:ahem,no comment

Comment

Annnnnndddddd ... who else saw that coming from the moment the thread was posted?
                        (JKDChick's own hand goes up)
                        Anyone else?

-- Clone High
                        Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

i did but decided not to "spam" that

"I pay $1380 CAN for unlimited monthly classes. I spend a lot of money on JKD and consider it well spent. I suppose it's an interaction between quality/need. I'm getting high quality training that gives me a reason to get up in the mornings, so I'd consider twice that a good deal."
                          that's per year right?

--
                          Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
                          The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
                          "Just one more........rep!!! ARGH!!!" *Collapses*
                          Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Yeah, per year. But it doesn't include my private lessons.

-- Clone High
                            Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

"Yeah, per year. But it doesn't include my private lessons."

i just got really stimulated by that
                              :)

--
                              Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
                              The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
                              "Just one more........rep!!! ARGH!!!" *Collapses*
                              Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X