• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harsh video, shows new fad?

http://www.wilsonkarate.com/videos/fight_beating.wmv

Has this been posted before?

If not:

In this video, some guys start beating on this guy.

I have heard from my teacher that there is a new fad going on where someone would start video taping and then out of no where they get sucker punched.

Now, in this one, the guy comes back for revenge, but he isn't essentially violent because he stands around and tries to lecture his attackers, when he is taken from behind and the kick his head into the wall(literally)

Anyone know of the website that hosts these?

If so, were they taken off the net?
    www.dragonmma.ca

http://www.realselfdefensecenter.com/

http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_Phat...543abc&act=idx

Because i think he's funny.

What happened there was 1st degreee assualt and battery and quite possibly attempted murder. Things like that, that get posted on the internet should have every effort made to find the parties involved and put them in jail.

It also show a very,very important lesson. If someone has just kicked you ass, and you can get up and walk away, that is what you do. Get as far away as you can so they do not continue beating your ass.

Those kids deserve serious prison time.

Comment

Things like that, that get posted on the internet should have every effort made to find the parties involved and put them in jail.
      Because victims always show up to court to make all that paperwork worthwhile.

Did I say always? I meant never. I've personally had video tape evidence before. Of a woman...carrying an infant...getting her smack on in the walmart parking lot. She didn't show up to court. Dismissed!

Getting beat can be embarassing. Something a victim doesn't want to revisit at a much later date.

But hey...it's not me getting beat. It's not the state of Illinois getting beat. Maybe he enjoyed it. Maybe he PAID for it. It's difficult to say when he "can't miss work".

Kangaroo court is an epithet.
      Last edited by Nid; 1/05/2006 4:30pm, .

Comment

That is just so friggin' sad.

Honestly, I think the one that got beat was either punch drunk from the first round or he's retarded. Either way it doesn't excuse the others. It looks like to me that the kid spray painted a small patch under the other guy's ghetto masterpiece and he took offense.

I agree that the idiots should be hunted down and put in jail. There they can get the beatings and ass rapes they deserve.

Comment

In the UK it's called "Happy Slapping". The idiots responsible record the incident on their mobile phones and then send it to their mates.

A group of them recently got convicted for manslaughter after they kicked a man to death and recorded themselves doing it.
          Failing to become awesome since 1976

Comment

Graffiti artists are very territorial and take a hell of a lot of offence then somone "tags" (usually a crappy squiggle) a murial that took hours if not days. The guy was off his head and in my opinion deserved to be slapped around a bit but not the beating he took.

Comment

Originally posted by Yamabushi
              In the UK it's called "Happy Slapping". The idiots responsible record the incident on their mobile phones and then send it to their mates.

A group of them recently got convicted for manslaughter after they kicked a man to death and recorded themselves doing it.
              Wasn't the ring leader a 14 year old girl?
              " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Comment

Manslaughter? THey killed him!
                www.dragonmma.ca

Comment

Originally posted by odacon
                  Graffiti artists are very territorial and take a hell of a lot of offence then somone "tags" (usually a crappy squiggle) a murial that took hours if not days. The guy was off his head and in my opinion deserved to be slapped around a bit but not the beating he took.

You're a fucking moron odacon if you think that someone deserves to get hit at all for graffitiing on top of someone elses graffiti. I don't give a fuck if they spent a decade working on it. The first guy is as much of a vandal as the guy who tags his mural.

Explain to me why the fuck you think one vandals' work deserves protection from another vandals' spray can. Both of them just fucked up someone elses building. If you wanna express yourself go buy a fucking sketchbook.

Comment

Go Adon guy!
                    www.dragonmma.ca

Comment

Originally posted by AAAhmed46
                      Manslaughter? THey killed him!
                      The British and U.S. legal definitions are different. A charge of manslaughter in Britain is equivalent to 2nd degree murder in the U.S. I believe.

They'll still be out by the time they're old enough to vote though, which is pathetic in my view.

Edit: well the 15 year old will be, the others are already old enough :P

Comment

I hope she gets raped by lesbians in prison....if she has a short term.
                        www.dragonmma.ca

Comment

Yeah, that'll happen right after they send her to Disneyland for rehabilitation....

Comment

Originally posted by The Limey
                            You're a fucking moron odacon if you think that someone deserves to get hit at all for graffitiing on top of someone elses graffiti. I don't give a fuck if they spent a decade working on it. The first guy is as much of a vandal as the guy who tags his mural.
                            Not necessarily. In some cities, the community council can authorize an artist to create a mural for the community's sake. I'm not saying that in this case that's what it was, but sometimes it's not vandalism.

Originally posted by The Limey
                            Explain to me why the fuck you think one vandals' work deserves protection from another vandals' spray can. Both of them just fucked up someone elses building. If you wanna express yourself go buy a fucking sketchbook.
                            I agree with you in the sense that one (illegal) tagger writing on someone else's (illegal) tag is just a case of one lawbreaker messing up another lawbreakers shit, but they (taggers) take that shit VERY personally. Living in NoHo with a large blank wall that gets tagged every other day, with the city painting it over on the in-between days, I'd like to see the little cocksuckers who tag my wall get beaten...hell, I'll do it. But I'd be less pissed off if the tags were at least art worthy. Instead, the tags are just hieroglyphic scrawls that're uglier than sin.

Aloha, Poi
                            Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Comment

Graffiti art is looked upon as a very serious form of expression where I'm from, and those guys invest a LOT of time into their murals. That's probably why graffiti guys in my hometown are ready and willing to actually KILL you if you deface their artwork, not to mention the fact that they're often gang members, or at the very least affiliated with gang members on some level. The kid who got beat in this vid looked like he was trying to claim their mural as his own by putting his "tag" underneath someone else's artwork, and that is just stupid on his part. He seemed to be nothing more than a "tagger" and there is a big difference between people who tag, and people who do actual murals. The movie "Breakin'" explains the 'tagger vs painter' dynamic rather thoroughly, and it came out in like 1982 or some shit- so you KNOW that graffiti culture isn't some new thing.

Anyway, I'm not saying it's right and I'm not saying it's wrong, but when you KNOW that these are the kind of people you're dealing with (and I have the sinking suspicion that the drunk kid in this vid was well aware of the type of people he was dealing with) you're a complete IDIOT if you screw with them, not to mention borderline retarded to come back for seconds like this kid did. Don't poke a bear with a stick.....
                              Last edited by Lord Of Chaos; 1/05/2006 9:02pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X