Boxing fans welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing fans welcome!

4 all U boxing fans out there. what do U all think of upcoming fights, rumored fights, recent fights, etc. I personally think either Chris Byrd or Iron Mike should have a bout with newcomer Jones Jr.. Also, whats in the future for the ukranian giants. Opinions please.

this guy is all about boxing.....wow......

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
    "Just one more........rep!!! ARGH!!!" *Collapses*
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Newcomer Jones Jr.? He was knocking guys out before you were an itch in your daddy's pants.

You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hindlegs but if you get a group of men together you can create a herd of sheep.

Comment

lol

he smacked Ruiz good

i liked the Johnson vs Ruiz fight as well, those low blows were hilarious!

--
        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Comment

I'd love to see Iron Mike vrs. RJJ. I'd also like to see RJJ vrs. BJJ! I actually don't know who would win.

Comment

hmm, really two different styles of fighters (with my limited knowlegde)

Tyson has to come close to get his hooks working while RJJ can keep back and pop shots into the guy's face....

i'd predict a lot of clinching when Tyson comes close

--

Comment

Byrd has the best shot to beat RJJ........Lewis too but only because of the immense size difference.

I love Tyson but Roy would school and fool him, 10 years ago it would have been a fight for the ages, not now though.

But I have been hearing Roy will fight Holyfield anyways. Holyfield is wayyyyy past retirement time, he is gonna be embarrassed far worse than when Byrd toyed with him. It's sad cause I think Evander is one of the best ever, he just falls into that same story of a boxer who just didn't know when to quit.

The fight I want to see is Lewis and RJJ......I hate Lewis, love Jones but am also obsessively jealous of him. If anyone can overcome a size difference like this would be it is Roy. He is the best fighter of his generation, and quite possibly the best ever.

It doesn't matter if it's good....
              It only matters if it rocks....

Comment

What's up with this obsession with Tyson. Before Lewis-Tyson match, I had a chat with a guy who knew quite a bit about boxing. He predicted Tyson will lose. I recently had a chat with a boxer and he said he wasn't suprised with the result. Tyson *was* a great boxer but he has passed his peak.

Comment

-To WTDude: R U really that stupid? I think it's pretty obvious I mean newcomer to the heavyweight division. Duh!, well I guess U just don't know jack-shit about boxing! Oh Well!!!

-Here's my opinion on things:
                  1.Lewis and rjj won't fight. but if they did, lewis would destroy rjj with his size advantage.
                  2.I too have heard of an upcomming rjj vs. hollyield fight. This would be a good fight, but I still think, even considering his age, that hollyfield would win. maybee not by a whole lot. but he would win.
                  3.Tyson vs. rjj most likely won't happen. But if it did, tyson would tear him apart. he just has too much power for roy to handle. Though rjj is the better lb4lb boxer, one good hook from iron mike and lights out!
                  4.I'd say that Byrd would be the best next fight for rjj. that fight could go either way. byrd's got size but rjj's got skills. I don't think byrds big enough to make his size determine the fight, like lewis would, plus he just doesn't impress me very much.

-what do u guys think about the ukranian giants?

Comment

You said, necomer Roy Jr., not newcomer to the heavyweight division. Don't get pissed at me because you express your opinions like a fucking idiot.

You can't make a man by standing a sheep on its hindlegs but if you get a group of men together you can create a herd of sheep.

Comment

Not trying to be a dick 88 but I disagree with everything you just said.

Holyfield is DONE.....DOOOOONNNNE.

The man was embarrassed by Byrd, he was great and one of my all time favorites to watch, but he has fought past his time.

Byrd is one hell of a pure boxer, he has mad skills. Jones eats brawlers for lunch, but a boxer of Byrd's degree will offer him a different kind of challenge.

Mike is too slow to compete with him. If Mike would get off his lazy ass and put in some road work and sparring he could still be the best in the game. But he is nuts and will continue to amuse us only as a living freakshow.

Lewis as I said is a threat purely due to size, and I would have to call him the favorite. But it would not be out of the realm of possibility for Roy to win.

88 you seriously underestimate Roy Jones, he is the man, show him his due respect.

It doesn't matter if it's good....
                      It only matters if it rocks....

Comment

Size advantage didn't mean shit when Ruiz got smacked around by RJJ. Now, if Lewis can dance as well as him, it might be another story, but he's probably got a date with Tyson anyway (now that he's done warming up on Etienne).
                        "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Comment

To Max:I do give RJJ mad props. Who can't. But size does matter. Thats why there are weight classes. Given, what RJJ has done is purely amazing and shows his great talent. But lets not push his luck, ok. Thats how I see it anyways.

ToWTDude: my opinion of U still stands. Ur an idiot! It should have been taken, from my post, that I was talking about recent and upcomming things. And if u knew ur head from ur ass about boxing, u would know that RJJ is a newcommer to the heavyweight division and you would know thats what I meant. I mean, common, everyone else did. duh!

Comment

To mercious:Your right, tyson does have a "date" w/ lewis. lol. but he said after the etienne fight that he wanted a couple more fights too warm-up further. just thought i'd let ya know.

Comment

I remember Tank Abbot acting as the commentator for the Belfort vs Ferozzo fight in UFC XII .. he laughed and said that Vitor had quick hands but it didn't matter, "Roy Jones Junior aint gonna beat Mike Tyson."

Funny, Belfort beat Forrozo in that fight with quick punches and then beat Tank Abbot the same exact way.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X