Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello everyone I am new to the forum and site.

I have an mpeg file 1.32mb in size of a guy getting his ass kicked. How do I put it on the site. So you all can have a laugh at his Very technical eyelash blocks, quickly followed by crouch in a ball defence, and finally sit down on floor stance.

Cheers

Hello BEFORE STUDENT

Phrost, KC, or Admin whould be able to help you on that.

Who is getting his assed kicked and who is doing the kicking

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!!
    THE TRUE FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

fetal-do training

--
      Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
      The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
      Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

hello.

--------
        Don't view the glass as half empty, view it as half full of shit.
        --------
        The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
        - Pizdoff

Comment

lol pizdoff.

Is this the Fred Ettish clip? Id like to see it if it is...If you have a url post it here and in the Sumit a File section

Movie Quote: http://funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=603&view=1 - Full Metal Jacket
          "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

In the clip one guy has called the other a bitch or something so the other guy kicks seven different kinds of shit out of him. Its on grass in a park in america I think.

I tried to send it through the mail to the admins but the file is 1.4mb and hotmail will only allow 1mb.

I dont have a link its on my comp.

Comment

yeah we;ve all seen it [:E]

=====
              Pride25: "BasRutten:He always, when he sits down and watches TV, puts his hand, actually both hands, in his pantsFightProfessor:It's a very comfortable position actually. Bas Rutten:I never tried it FightProfessor:*ahem*, no comment"
              "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X