Clear All

• thespidermonkey
    replied
    http://www.onthemat.com/image/posts/michael-proctor

here is proof

Leave a comment:

• Erevan
    replied
    By still paying, do you mean digging up a thread from 5 years ago that no-one probably remembers?

Leave a comment:

• Kungfool #1
    replied
    It was a long time ago, It was (the single most stupid thing that I have ever done) I was with a Buddy of mine X army Ranger Joe(you know your last name) I took the blame for every thing cuz he was going though a custody battle with Wife,I didn't want to see him loose his kid so I took the blame for all of it. i had to move out of town. I am sorry for disgracing martial arts and all that it stands for I guess I am still paying for This one nights stupidity.

Leave a comment:

• Kungfool #1
    replied
    Its Burnett No e and it was a long time ago

:XXspam:
    Originally posted by Kungfoolss View Post
    Instructor Arrested, Charged With Vandalism -

(1993) Los Banos, CA. Merced County Sheriff's deputies recently arrested martial arts instructor Dan Burnette and charged him with vandalism after he allegedly destroyed several headstones at the Los Banos Cemetery here. According to the Lieutenant Bill Blake, Burnette and a friend entered the cemetery and began practicing "karate chops" and kicks on headstones, breaking several of the granite slabs. Burnette was released on $5000 bail and was awaiting arraignment at press time.

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists and the Dominate Prevailing Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start

Leave a comment:

• Kungfoolss
    replied
    Originally posted by ginadiggers
    I am one of Dale Kirby's students (the guy who jumped out of the plane with the katana). He has a picture of that up on his wall. He told us that all that he was thinking about during the jump was to hold on to the sword because it was worth a lot of money. While he may be a little "different" he sure can teach and kick ass.
    I had no idea this thread still existed. As for being "different," why don't you say what you really mean, the guys a nut-burger.

Leave a comment:

• ginadiggers
    replied
    I am one of Dale Kirby's students (the guy who jumped out of the plane with the katana). He has a picture of that up on his wall. He told us that all that he was thinking about during the jump was to hold on to the sword because it was worth a lot of money. While he may be a little "different" he sure can teach and kick ass. I think that it is kind of funny that a man of his status (7th Dan Wado Ryu and 7th Dan Iaido) teaches PE in a small town in Middle Tennessee. Man my PE teachers always sucked.

Leave a comment:

• patfromlogan
    replied
    Sorry if you don't like it, feedback.

Well Brand, because:
    1. After a year or two I find myself in KFss's camp. The local martial artists normal vs criminal-incarcerated-drug addict-fuckwad ratio is down, sadly enough, with various victims and hurt people, including one dead teen (shot by bb).

2. I would nominate this for the mega thread, IMHO.

p.s. If I find myself in his political camp, the lobotomy was successful.

Leave a comment:

• Deadpan Scientist
    replied
    Why the fuck would you respond to a thread this old.

Leave a comment:

• feedback
    replied
    Christ what a shit troll.

Leave a comment:

• patfromlogan
    replied
    Originally posted by JKDChick
    Yeah, but what's his point? That martial artist do bad things? So do non-martial artists. Show me statistical, unbiased, contextual proof that the indcidence of rape, assault, child abuse, murder, whatever, where the perpetrator is a MA is higher than the national or world average and THEN you might have a point. You spend enough time "data mining" the internet for articles, you'll be able to show "evidence" that there's colony of naked amazon women living on the moons of Jupiter.

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."
    Hmmm... I do think that the rate of criminal behavior is higher in martial artists. While I have no evidence, three of the local mas bbs have managed to become meth addicts and one is in prison.

Whiteshark: "GOD! I hate when I agree with KFSS"

Leave a comment:

• The Wastrel
    replied
    Just two things and then I'll go back to reading. I don't see how anyone could think that Kungfoolss agenda is defaming ALL practitioners of the martial arts. First of all, this website is apparently devoted to debunking fradulent claims and exposing fradulent schools/instructors. Contextually, what Kungfoolss' posts amount to is insider self-policing. Anyone who cares at all about the martial arts should recognize that one of the only ways to salvage the reputation of their hobby and distance themselves from the worst offenders is to hunt out and expose all such information, rather than become sullen and defensive. We all know that the martial arts are PLAGUED by superstition and fraud.
    The other thing is that calling in air strikes is NOT a martial art. There is a common distinction made between art and science. There may be an art to calling in air strikes (I'd have to ask my younger brother; I never had CAS)but it's the equivalent of talking about a surgeon's art. There are objective means for establishing why one or the other tactic is superior, but there is really no objective means for establishing why one air-executed form is better than another...without reference to real-life effectivity, which removes the discussion from the world of 'arts'. And I guarantee you, if you tell a TacP/Romad or forward controller that he is a 'martial artist', he'll probably want to call fire on you.

Leave a comment:

• Deadpan Scientist
    replied
    The man killed was a martial artist. Fool posted it at his site under the topic: "Improving the human gene pool..." Real classy...(shaking head)

Leave a comment:

• Karate Fighter
    replied
    The motorcyle incident did not have any thing to do with martial arts.

Leave a comment:

• Kungfoolss
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kungfoolss
    replied

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X