Those wacky martial artists...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCARS, the Super martial art.

Has any body ever asked if all the OTHER students this guy had turned bad? Of course not it would blow fool's logic to pieces.

There are more preists fucking children then MA people are. But I still don't think all preists are bad. The majority are still ok, even though its all about the money(thats another thread).

Notice that fools would NEVER dare to mention what he did for a living. We could find 100% more stuff on guys in his line of work.

Peedee makes a living out of whining like a spoiled child.

Comment

So how can one trademark human reaction? SCARS is supposed to be comprehensible yet you need to figure out how the body reacts to each stimulus? Sorry but just doesn't seem very comprehensible. As for the whole life and death confrontation only crap...sorry but if a SCARS "expert" can't control his/her own techniques then they are no better than the schmucks that fools writes about.

Jeremy M. Talbott
      http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
      http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
      Jeremy M. Talbott

Originally posted by Phrost
      "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
      Originally posted by D.Murray
      "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
      Originally posted by hangooknamja88
      My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Comment

Agreed. What a tool.

Comment

i!i!i!i!i!i!i1i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!

Comment

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

Wait a minute..According to your logic, and due to this article, all girls are muggers, rapists, murders and thugs.

By the way, I am still waiting to hear what your combat experience is.

Jeremy M. Talbott
              http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
              http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
              Jeremy M. Talbott

Originally posted by Phrost
              "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
              Originally posted by D.Murray
              "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
              Originally posted by hangooknamja88
              My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Comment

Hey kungfools check out the content of the scars instructonal videos that I watched. Try and explain how scars is some elite combat system after reading the crap that's on the tapes. HAHAHAHA : )

Comment

Hey kungfools check out the content of the scars instructonal videos that I watched. Try and explain how scars is some elite combat system after reading the crap that's on the tapes. HAHAHAHA : )

Comment

Stick a fork in kungfool: he's done.

Comment

Amen to that!

Comment

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Comment

nice of you to join us , fools. How about a rebutle on the fact that your system is a fraud.

Peedee makes a living out of whining like a spoiled child.

Comment

Enter The Dragon? Wrestling With The Martial Arts Phenomenon

Part One: The Historical-Philosophical Backdrop

by Erwin de Castro, B. J. Oropeza and Ron Rhodes

CHINA: THE WELLSPRING

With its rich heritage, China is considered by many to be the predominant source of ideas and practices that have shaped the martial arts. Unfortunately, the history of Chinese martial arts is inundated with legend and lore.

Some ascribe the confusion to the negative attitude toward the martial arts held by those formerly in control in China. According to an article in the Journal of Asian Martial Arts, "the literate Chinese elite traditionally took a jaundiced view of physical combat and were inclined to ignore the arts." Indeed, "martial artists were, almost by definition, members of the illiterate lower classes and unable to leave written records of their own history. And, in the eyes of the elite record keepers, martial artists were not merely social inferiors - because of their frequent association with the underworld and seditious activities, they were often regarded as criminals."

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists and the Dominate Prevailing Force in the martial arts political arena

http://forums.delphiforums.com/testing12345703/start

Comment

Here is my theory on Kungclueless that he so badly wants to be an authority on SCARS and MMA but he can't physically he is handicapped he is in a wheelchair or something. I bet he types with a stick in his mouth.Thats why he can sit on his computer all day and pick apart all of Jerry Peterson maternal like it his bible.Why I feel that my theory is true,because he hasn't made one real commitment to get any certifications to SCARS not LH1 & LH2 or ICQ you could even get your ICQ from home. He hasn't log one hour at SICS WHY! Yet he still feel that he is an authority on SCARS I asked JP about him he knows of him because of me I told JP that Kungfool was using the SCARS home page as his page on his forum. JP told him to stop that it was copy righted so he had to change it. JP and I quote Kungfool is trying to be an authority on SCARS why he feels I need him I don't know. I know who he is and I can tell you that he has no authority or certifications to SCARS if you want to know about SCARS call or go to SCARS web page .There are a lot of "wannabes" in this industry and he is one of them.

Comment

It must be hard when even the guy who your trying to be, thinks your a lame ass WANNABE! LOL LOL LOL you should change your name to KINGFOOL!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X