Bagged another one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bagged another one

The UK refuses to be outdone in the McDojo stakes. We have STAVIT!
    Check out www.stavit.co.uk for some awsome techniques that don't require any conditioning or skill to use. The photo's will leave you shellshocked with their amazingness.
    And the best bit?
    They have a club in London, NW6 I think, so who wants to be the first to go down and have some fun?
    I'll try and get over to the York branch at some point.
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

i couldnt bear to stay there too long. its really boring, and those techniques are wicked sad. that x-block is the best.

Comment

ITS NOT AN X-BLOCK!!!!! They say it isn't so it must be true!
      Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Comment

we had this a while back ago.

Comment

Loved the hostage pics!!! That is so cool how that guy can turn around, raise his arms up and move the gun out of the way before that guy has time to pull the trigger. This system must enable you to STOP TIME!!!

Comment

I dont know about you, but I am convinced.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered,
            those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.
            Thus the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." -O Sensei Ueshiba

Comment

Headband = Martial Arts Badass

ph34r th3 headband!

Comment

yeah we did have this before

how realistic

--
                Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
                The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
                Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Sam, As the resident UK McDojo hunter you need to put these into the site's McDojo database.

...if you haven't already put all the others you've found.

**You're all a-holes**

Comment

lol yeah I've seen these people before on SFUK.net I think. :D

Movie Quote: http://funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=603&view=1 - Full Metal Jacket

Edited by - Blade Windu on April 03 2003 12:14:34
                    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

All I have to say is that that's the ugliest martial arts class ever.

They don't call it the Nazi PARTY for nothing!
                      Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

just look at the gun defence.

Movie Quote: http://funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=603&view=1 - Full Metal Jacket
                        "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

They're British, cut them some slack.

*runs and HIDES from all the folks who're from UK or of UK origin*

My skill with a sword is formidable. My skill with the s-word is flat-out lethal.

Comment

lol Boyd and MC

--
                            Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
                            The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
                            Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

I just love how in the gun defense sequence, he takes the gun away and SUDDENLY TELEPORTS to the other side of the room.

I bet there was no moment in the series of events when, oh, he has his back to the crazed fanatical terrorist.

(board breaks with a kick)
                              "Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
                              -- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"
                              Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X