Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first Bullshido finding. "Hoshoryu Nimpo Ninjutsu" (SERISOULY FUNNY CILPS INSIDE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first Bullshido finding. "Hoshoryu Nimpo Ninjutsu" (SERISOULY FUNNY CILPS INSIDE)

http://www.hoshoryuninpo.com/index1.htm

All I can say is that this is the most bullshit I've seen in awhile.

Take a look at the videos. Anyone every seen this shit? I did a search but came up with nothing.

http://www.hoshoryuninpo.com/maxihos...shidoshi.1.wmv

http://www.hoshoryuninpo.com/maxihos...utsu/retsu.wmv

http://www.hoshoryuninpo.com/maxihos.../daken.tai.wmv

Enjoy!
    Last edited by BudoBuyu; 11/07/2005 11:46pm, .

if i could understand what they were taling about, i'd probably be laughing

Comment

I'm guessing you didn't watch the Ninja video then.

It's basically supposed to be funny in the way that watching some pompous asshole dressed up as a ninja is supposed to be funny. The best part is that he takes himself so seriously!

Comment

ic i just saw the videos. ok now ic what you're talking about

Comment

Ask the Brazilians on here what they think having ninja's in their backyard feels like?
          Last edited by CanucKyokushin; 11/07/2005 11:11am, .
          [img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2364/8026700123940loij9.th.jpg]

"God damn America" --Muammar al-Gaddafi

Comment

Ah yes, I see that now!

Brasil da Escola Hashira Ryu Ninjutsu - ITALIA; Membro da International Council Of Ninja Societies (ICNS); Black Tigers International Ninja Society e Black Dragon Fighting Society International - South Africa.
            Any Brazilians here know of these idiots?
            Last edited by BudoBuyu; 11/07/2005 11:21am, .

Comment

hmmm .... I likey the video's ... * files them away for future video edits *

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckyokushin
                Ask the Brazilians on here what they think having ninja's in their backyard feels like?
                Wow, I see that Bullshido transcends all language barriers.

Seriously, I wish I could read the site. Here's my guess:

"I'm a ninja. I have a 20 Dexterity, and I'm +2 with shuriken."

-daGorilla

Comment

Originally posted by daGorilla
                  Wow, I see that Bullshido transcends all language barriers.

Seriously, I wish I could read the site. Here's my guess:

"I'm a ninja. I have a 20 Dexterity, and I'm +2 with shuriken."

-daGorilla
                  Don't forget he has a +12 ogre killing nunchaku and a +5 pirate killing tonfa.

Comment

Yet another ninja wannbe who doesn't know the difference between Kuji Kiri and Kuji In.
                    ______
                    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                      Imagine if track was run like the martial arts community. While the winning teams would just sprint down the field, smoking the competition, you'd have a bunch of losers running around explaining how they can skip down the track just as fast. Never mind that it doesn't fucking work. Oh no, they're too fast for track. They run on the STREET.

Comment

How sad, they defiled the Brazilian flag! BJJ needs to represent.

http://www.hoshoryuninpo.com/maxihos..._Shidoshi3.jpg

EDIT: whoa that image was huge.

Comment

Also, those are the most compliant partners I've ever seen!

Comment

Well, I'll give him this, he doesn't know crap about using a sword, would break his wrist if he actually hit anything solid with his punches, can push a 90 lb guy backwards, and has mastered staring into the camera like a maniacal rapist.
                            "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
                            -My three year old trash talking to me

"Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
                            -The Honky Tonk Man

"If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
                            -My Father to me one day

"No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
                            -Don Gwinn

Comment

Originally posted by Samfoo
                              "Exits are located to the right side of the aircraft..."

I don't why -- that pic made me think of flight attendant ninjas.

-daGorilla

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X