Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch...

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

aah shit, look at the bone sticking out...

Movie Quote: http://funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=603&view=1 - Full Metal Jacket

Edited by - Blade Windu on April 01 2003 20:20:57
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

Um...holy shit.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
      Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

wow

Comment

that's a kimura.

osiris, liek why is he hurt? look at the arm closely!

Movie Quote: http://funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=603&view=1 - Full Metal Jacket

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Comment

Isn't that a keylock?

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
            Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the fuck I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Comment

yes Keylock /Kimura, same thing I think. The difference may be that the kimura is done fromt hat above postion, and th ekeylock from the guard and mount *but I doubt it*.

Edited by - Blade Windu on April 01 2003 20:51:29

Comment

Looks like a compound fracture to me...

Comment

I thought the Kimura was a lock on an internally rotated shoulder, while a keylock was on an externally rotated shoulder.

Comment

In BJJ, they're the "Americana" (keylock) and the Kimura.

Comment

I bet he regret that he accept the challenge.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
                      I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Comment

He is just getting ready to make his move.

--------
                        Make friends with them until they beg for mercy.
                        --------
                        The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
                        - Pizdoff

Comment

It's all ude-garami.

Comment

they both rotate the same way evetually, inwards and outwards, i can't reall ymake sense of it. I thought what he was doign was a kimura and from the guard or mout = kelock.

Comment

FingerorMoon? is correct...

Regards,
                              CrimsonTiger

"You kicked me in the HEAD! You NEVER throw kicks! How'd you do that? Wires?!" - Sempai Phil (my last sparring partner)
                              Regards,
                              CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
                              One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
                              Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X