Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I could kick your ass..No I could kick yours...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could kick your ass..No I could kick yours...

I hereby nominate thee for one of the best first posts ever.

Comment

People like to argue, period.

Comment

Your post sucks, stfu n00b...oh and I could kick your ass (and your mums....fag).

Gringo Grande
        MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
        (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Comment

Second best first post: Why your first post should not blather on and on repeating the same fucking line and bore everyone to the point they gouge their own eyes out.

km

Comment

A short attention span can be the result of spending too much time on the internet.

Comment

Hehehe.
              "It does not matter who the master is. It does not matter what the face looks like. The masters are of the Qimen school of qigong/meditation which is related to Zen. The master wears white robes, and the predecessor master wears bright gold robes. The qimen school travels the univers and is not restricted to what paradise they live in. It has many masters" -Serious Harm

Comment

Welcome to the internet

ez

Comment

Spending very little time on the internet is the result of a short attention span.

Comment

Valid observations. You have to understand that a large part of the crap is the result of members policing themselves and verifying whether or not someone is for real, or talking out of their ass. It's an important facet of how things are done around here. And while it does create the occasional drama, it's necessary in order to keep people honest.

One of the reasons why this site is better than any other Martial Arts forum is because everyone on these forums knows they should be expected to back up their viewpoints with verifiable facts and credentials while others are chock full of teenagers and LARPers with absolutely no experience whatsoever using their martial art for anything other than demonstrations or playing footsie.

Comment

Good points. Still, this site is all about free speech and backing up your claims: occasional drama is a small price to pay for a place like this.

And this STILL is the internet, hombre.
                      That civilisation may not sink,
                      Its great battle lost,
                      Quiet the dog, tether the pony
                      To a distant post;
                      Our master Caesar is in the tent
                      Where the maps are spread,
                      His eyes fixed upon nothing,
                      A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

Why is it worse to argue on the internet than real life?

Aside from the absense of punches.

Comment

Because The_Upsetter can rant at length and other people are powerless to stop him

:)

Comment

KnuckleMeister, you are part of the problem.

Perhaps we could make The_Upsetter's first post a mantra for D and O to chant, and TBK and KFDW, and half the board and shum.
                            "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

You know what the problem is? Taking this thread too seriously.

LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X