Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Steven Seagal rocks the house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steven Seagal rocks the house!

Be sure to read the user reviews!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...music&n=507846

So, everyone loves the his album so much that it puts them into an extremely sarcastic review writing state. Or am I completely wrong?

Comment

I'm pretty sure that they are a joke, but you never know...

Comment

Comment

I haven't heard the guys album, but some years ago i saw him playing blues on FX. I must say, it wasn't bad at all.

Then again, he had a big ass band behind him.

Comment

Oh my god.....

Steven Segal's energy drink.

Comment

http://www.stevenseagal.com/mp3.html

Comment

I was gonna listen to the mp3's, but it tried to make me install realplayer, so I have forsaken it.

You know the guy is hurting when he's trying to sell CD's and energy drinks. He should just go back to japan, kick some aikido ass and get some str33t cr3d.
                :new_all_c

Comment

This looks like a likely candidate for imockery.com's albums that sucked.

http://www.i-mockery.com/bad-albums/default.php

BTW did you know that there was also a Steven Seagal video game for SNES in the works? It was going to be called "The Final Option" but it was never released. There's a prototype ROM somewhere around the net if you have the stomach to download and play it.

Comment

Final Option? You've only got one option - smash the cart and ROM up with a hammer, drive over it, incinerate it, and hide four containers of the ashes across the globe so they can never reunite. Blessing / exorcism is optional.

Comment

I think Steven Seagal, David Haselhoff, and William Shatner should team up to form a supergroup. Those three combined would have twice as much musical talent as William Hung! It would be like a very bad version of the Highwaymen (Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings etc..) Not to mention Hasselhoff's uncanny popularity in Germany, the sky would be the limit, and the bitches would salivate at all of that sweaty chest hair under the spotlight...

Your Friend in Hurt,

The Duke of Pain

Comment

That...it...but...

what?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Dai-Tenshi

Comment

DT and 5Fingaz, you guys missed the best part about the energy drink.
                            From the Amazon page linked at the top: Lightning Bolt
                            Steven Seagal's Energy Drink Taste the Power of Steven Seagal
                            Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X