Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

Bujinkan insider; Funny story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Virus
    As for the first point, you are correct. There is no quality control in instructors and that sucks becuase it means that it's a case a buyer beware when looking for an instructor. And you better beware alot.
    Which is a huge problem. The ranking system is so broken and politicized you don't know what you get. It's better to avoid the Bujinkan altogether and train at a school that actively competes so you can see firsthand what you're getting and can ignore all the hyperbole.

Comment

Originally posted by katana
      Which is a huge problem. The ranking system is so broken and politicized you don't know what you get. It's better to avoid the Bujinkan altogether and train at a school that actively competes so you can see firsthand what you're getting and can ignore all the hyperbole.
      *NODS*
      --
      L.

Comment

Originally posted by Virus
        No, you've got me mistaken. He wasn't writing the letter about the kid who beat him. It has nothing to do with him. Hatsumi thinks the person who wrote the letter is not the type of person we want. That's why he held it up in class.

As for the first point, you are correct. There is no quality control in instructors and that sucks becuase it means that it's a case a buyer beware when looking for an instructor. And you better beware alot.
        The kid is the one who wrote the letter. I wonder if Hatsumi would have known the reality of what the kid was saying if he would still say the bujinkan doesnt want him. The kid sounds really funny. I would never write a letter to any master about some school or waste my time. But he beat his instructor and that is so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew WA
          The kid is the one who wrote the letter. I wonder if Hatsumi would have known the reality of what the kid was saying if he would still say the bujinkan doesnt want him. The kid sounds really funny. I would never write a letter to any master about some school or waste my time. But he beat his instructor and that is so funny.
          Darth Vader voice: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Kid = BJK student (more like young man)

Sensei = guy that teaches (grown man)

Kid = pwns teacher in randori

Sensei = in completely unrelated venture, writes letter to grandmaster asking him to kick out some guys who run other BJK dojos in the area, who he has has some sort of bitchy problem with.

Hatsumi = person who recived letter, holds up in the honbu class and says that we don't want this kind of person in the BJK, refering to SENSEI, the guy that wrote the letter.

Reason = he doesn't like people writing stupid letters to him asking him to kick people out becuase some douche has a personal beef with them.

It definalty is funny that sensei got tapped out by his student, then had to do some "neck break" shit. Next time you BJJ dudes are rolling with someome, rub your hands on the side of thier head and say "stop", tell them that on t3h str33t that would have been a neck break, therefore you win ;)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X