X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ts to what?

Comment

"Da'sifu" was an egomaniac

The forums are loaded with the same stories of Shou Shu members beating up drunks.

and as for Al sr. knocking you out is just a lack of control, OR intentional. as the forums say,

Al Sr and Al Moore Jr AKA (Jung Moon), Love that name , and his marry band is pretty good at thumping up on students, and drunks.

Example!
      ShouShu - Shou Shu :: View topic - Shou Shu History

OH BABY!!! DA'SHIFU WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME .....TALKING ABOUT BEING TO CLOSE......I'M THINKING HE'S JUST MAKING A POINT.....AND "CRACK" LIKE A BOLT OF LIGHTING HE HITS ME WITH TWO FINGERS THE PAIN WAS ONLY A 6 ON A 1-10...THE WEIRD PART WAS I COULDN'T OPEN MY JAW VERY MUCH AND MY MOLARS WHERE OFF SET BY 95%....SHUN SHIFU CODY COMES OVER SAYS ...."HEY SHIFU YOUR JAW DON'T LOOK SO GOOD " SO I STARTED TO PUSH ON IT AND FORCE IT OPEN AS FAR AS I COULD (PAIN WAS 8-9 ON A 1-10)....SHUN SHIFU CODY SAYS "LOOK UP AT THE CELING"...AND BANG...HE COBRA STRIKES ME ON THE MASTIOD PROCESS JUST IN FRONT OF THE EAR.....KLUNK IT WENT IN! NO MORE PAIN AND MY MOLARS WERE LINED UP PERFECTLY......WHAT A GREAT SEMINAR

This poor lad thinks it was cool, and by the way DA'SHIFU SIEGFRIED is a chiropractor, who dislocated this kids jaw, wonder why this MAN let someone else set his jaw.
      ( Think it might have been a set up )

Again old news.

T.S.

Al Moore's Shou Shu History
      Last edited by Truth seeker; 8/05/2007 3:00pm, .

Comment

My lord, Shou Shu is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Water View Post
          My lord, Shou Shu is hilarious.

You necroed a 3 year old thread to say that? Seriously? Lurk more, post less. Genious!
          Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

"Disliking someone is not evidence of wrongdoing or malfeasance or even bias." --Dung Beatles

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X