No announcement yet.

Shou Shu kung fu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An excellent Shou Shu site: http://www.kungfuaerobics.com/key_benefits.shtml

"Based on one of the softest, most fluid martial arts in the world, Shou' Shu"

"Master secret motions of an ancient Chinese Martial Art - Shou' Shu'"

.....Cardio Karaticise
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Comment

Another Shou Shu claim of competency against multiple opponents (lol, I think we should allow them this one, just thought it was funny.)

EDIT: http://forums2.warcry.com/read.phtml?f=113&id=315476
      Attached Files

just die already.

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa

Comment

Deleted
        Last edited by Name; 9/23/2005 2:35pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Name
          This is my last post.
          What, not staying to answer more relevant questions about Shou Shu? I'm dissapointed. :karated:

just die already.

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa

Comment

I never aplogized about exaggerating my claims. I stand by them. I sparred your guys, and did good against them. What's the problem with that?

I'm apologizing about writing out their ranks wrong. That's it.

Comment

Fansy the Sullon Zek bard owns that guy.

http://www.notacult.com/fansythefamous.htm

Comment

Was just made aware of this site and this claim.

If you are who I think you are, I was there when you sparred at Moores.
                So lets set the record straight. You did not spar four Black Belts. You sparred TWO Black Belts. They were low ranking Black Belts, not top Black Belts. In fact one of them can only get into the studio once a month do to his job and schooling. You did not spar the top student and teacher(that claim is an outright lie).

The first one you did spar, you may have got in a shot or two , count them two. If he went 50% you sped up to 75%, when he sped up to75% you sped up to 90%. He was at best disinterested with you and half paying attention to you. You did not beat him.

The second Black Belt you sparred was funnier. You would stomp the ground with your foot(I assume this is the footwork you refer to) and flinch, he would half step back and stare at you like you were a moron. He then sparred you with no intent or desire, he thought you were joking with what you were doing. You never beat anyone.

Last night we were discussing your claim, and everyone that witnessed your sparring laughed their asses off with your tall tale on this site.

Now a little background on your little studio:

The studio you currently attend is known in this area for shooting their mouths off, talking trash on everyone else and when it comes time to back it up - you fall flat on your faces. Remember - cage fight - first round loss in just a few minutes.
                The original owner cashed people out, got investors, took the money and fled the country. Remember? That was after he broke away from his first organization because he was not reporting the money he took in for belt tests and was caught. That's why the schools name changed and he had to leave that organization. Met a family with a 12 year old son who attended classes there. I asked the kid how he liked it there and with total disgust said they just want our money! We had a kids demo at a school fair a couple of years ago and one of the kids from Moores(a former student at your studio, they left because the grandmother got sick of your trying to squeeze every last penny from them - McDojo!!) The 8 year old boy went up to say Hi to his former teacher and that for lack of a better word -man- looked at the boy and turned his back on him without saying a word. He blew off a little boy trying to say hi .The current owner was the assistant manager of a studio in another town. That owner cashed out students on Black Belt testing fees and programs and skipped town. Met two families that got screwed over and they both believed that your owner knew the whereabouts and would not tell anyone. Funny side note, that man got arrested on non martial arts related charges from what I hear. Your credibility is zero in this town.

So lets review:

You sparred 2 low ranking Black Belts.
                You beat no one unless not hitting them constitutes beating them.

Everyone who saw you spar remembers it totally different then you do.
                So you are either 1) a liar or 2) delusional or 3)both.

If you are not C.Y. I apologize.

What we have here is a difference of opinion, something that should never happen when a High ranking MA ( black and above) Spars with anyone.

You have no one to blame but yourselves if Sirc got a "false sense of confidence".

Comment

This is my last post.
                  Be careful when you type, it gives you false confidence.
                  As well as having similar writing styles, all the SS posters have pretty good grammar except for their use of run on sentences.
                  Maybe typing like this is part of their training on how to deal with multiple internet assailants.

Originally posted by Stickx
                  It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
                  Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Comment

Originally posted by Jekyll
                    As well as having similar writing styles, all the SS posters have pretty good grammar except for their use of run on sentences.
                    Maybe typing like this is part of their training on how to deal with multiple internet assailants.
                    That two has been commented on during spats on other forums. I reckon they are mostly different people. Maybe Shou Shu doesn't really exist, it's just a community of uber-trolls taking the piss out of us?

just die already.

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa

Comment

Then maybe I really didn't spar anybody but figments of my imagination???? Kick you are teh matRix.

Comment

That civilisation may not sink,
                        Its great battle lost,
                        Quiet the dog, tether the pony
                        To a distant post;
                        Our master Caesar is in the tent
                        Where the maps are spread,
                        His eyes fixed upon nothing,
                        A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Comment

If a school/system does NOT respect the meaning of rank/belts, they would not have any.

Comment

From what I head Shou Shu uses belts, apparently for economic reasons (cheaper than sashes).

just die already.

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa

Comment

sho shu

i wish this post was newer, i took sho shu for 7 years. i started when al jr was a 4th degree. da shifu frier and i started a week apart.

yes, i know the martins, sigfired, hunt, scott jeffries, huey, troendle, summeral etc... i knew vanooki before he quit, and several others. i say this to back my creds to you sho shu guys . you know i am metioning names of the "stars" of the system. sho shu has helped me out of a few jams, against an idiot, the style works great, against a stand up fighter still pretty good. against a grappler, well that is a whole different ball of wax. i get my head handed to me by grapplers in training all the time. i am getting better but have a long way to go. there was a lot of talk about the good old days: beating the crap out of everyone; many i have seen 1st hand. both al moore sr and jr could hit very hard and fast [no not 26 times]. i got knocked out once by Al sr at a camp. a lot of the guys that used to run the schools were a little mean with something to prove. i had a black belt 2nd degree hit me with a mongoose kick as i walked out of a resturant, just to show me what he has learned. this same individula locked me up in a tecniquie called cobra twist and held me there with fingernails drawing blood [seemed like 5 min] he never once apologized to me for the mongoose kick, i had a goose egg on knee for 2 weeks. i even saw al jr evict a 3rd degree out of the dojo/kwann and told him to never come back, a year later he was back. in truth taking Am kempo for 3 years and sho shu for 7 sho shu is very similar to kempo but i say this with honesty not meaness, it lacks grappling. i even heard al jr beat one of his shifus up for teaching grappling, i dont know if this is true or not
                              Last edited by Tom Kagan; 8/05/2007 10:45am, . Reason: Don't fuck with the default font and size and certain don't use 'Comic MS' font, jackass.

Comment

Just a Rerun!

Shou Shu - Page 7 - No BS Martial Arts

T.S.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X