A REAL MASTER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A REAL MASTER!

Don't be so paranoid, unless of course you are a troll, in which case, you should be very paranoid

Comment

My question is why? I'm 12 years old, I'm not saying this guys sucks. I just want to know why you want us to know about a guy who, in all essence, a complete unknown to the main stream.

Go away I'm talking to myself

Comment

maybe they had good luvin

--
        Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
        The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
        No brain, no gain.
        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

lol! funny.

Comment

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT YOU'RE GONNA HEAR FROM THE WWF TOUGH GUYS, YOU SNIVELING LITTLE PUSSY. YOU THINK YOUR DOCTOR FRIEND IS BAD (AN IDEA WHICH MAKES ME CHORTLE; DOCOTRS ARE FUCKEN PUSSIES, SAVE FOR DOCTOR DOOM, DOCTOR DEMENTO, AND DOCTOR EVIL. THEY BAD MOTHERFUCKERS), YOU GET YOUR DOCTOR FRIEND IN THE RING AGAINST THE UNDERTAKER AND SEE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS. HE'LL BREAK YOUR LITTLE PUSSY-ASS-BITCH-CUNT BACKSIDE, THEN PROMPTLY TURN YOU AROUND AND PROCEDE TO BREAK YOUR LITTLE PUSSY-ASS-BITCH-CUNT FRONTSIDE IN A SIMILAR FASHION. THEN I'LL FUCKEN TURN AND SHATTER YOUR "MASTER'S" TRACHEA WITH A ROLLING DDT! A ROLLING DDT! BECAUSE LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, AND I'M ONLY GONNA SAY THIS ONCE: YOU STEP IN THE SQUARED CIRCLE WITH THE UNDERTAKER, AND YOU'RE GOIN DOWN. SIX FEET DOWN, SPECIFICALLY. WHILE IN A CASKET. AND DEAD.

They don't call it the Nazi PARTY for nothing!

Edited by - boyd on March 20 2003 22:51:19
            Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

man im so fuckin sick of guys who come on here for one damn post and expect us to believe anything they say!
              If you're only here to advertise your shit, you should have to pay phrost for the free advertising!

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
              -Ghandi

Comment

or be interesting

--
                Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
                The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
                No brain, no gain.
                Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

ACtually I would settle for them just staying around and talking about their shit. We can't believe someone until we at least get to know them a little. These one post loosers have ZERO cred in my opinion.

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
                  -Ghandi

Comment

My question is why? I'm 12 years old, I'm not saying this guys sucks. I just want to know why you want us to know about a guy who, in all essence, a complete unknown to the main stream.

How'd I miss that...I'm not 12<<<slapping forehead now>>>>>

Comment

The joint looks like every other TKD school I have ever seen. Notice every single person is a black belt (besides the kids). Hmmmm. Bullshido??

Comment

Well well welly welly well... yet ANOTHER version of Hapkido to promote under a different name. Kuk Sul, Hapkido, Han Mu Do, Hwarang Do, etc etc. Reading the GM's resume, he seems very knowledgeable, but why add yet another name to the ever expanding pile, when what he is doing is a version of Hapkido? Profit motive? Hmmmmm?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X