body conditioning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

body conditioning?

is there any way you guys use to help your body adapt to pain?
    my tolerance is already high but i want it higher....

1. I use my NHB type gloves to slap my body until it is red. (yes i am a sicko and masochistic)
    2. when drinking tea at Chinese restaurants and stuff i like to grip the teacup really hard in both hands, this scalds my hands red and feels great! lol

ok ok please share with me some ideas

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.

Edited by - pizdoff on March 19 2003 21:34:13
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

I don't know shit about this topic.

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."~Muhatma Ghandi

Comment

How about tie yourself to car and have a friend drive and drag you over the asphalt? (even better if it is scattered with broken glasses and sun is high and making the asphalt hot)

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
      I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Comment

"I don't know shit about this topic."

then thanks for posting, you too FD

additionally i lift weights.....

--
        Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
        The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Actually I play around in forest and mountain a lot. It make your bones much harder and your hands much stronger, improve your balance, endurance, and stamina. Also go for a swim in river against the current.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
          I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Comment

I see from your profile that you practice Wing Chun. Some Wing Chun practioner has special NeiGong. It's usually consists of one assuming particular posture with controlled breathing then your partner tap you with a stick or with a little bag often in particular order of certain meridian connection. Strength of hit will increase progressively as your tolerance increase. My taijiquan school offer this method to advanced student. There is one senior student who is very skinny. I hit his rib hard but he took it fine so I guess it works. Done improperly, it's cause internal injury so you need expert supervision.

Go and ask around in KungFu forum.

Comment

"I use my NHB type gloves to slap my body until it is red. (yes i am a sicko and masochistic)"

Whatever gets you off I guess.

--------
              Make friends with them until they beg for mercy.
              --------
              The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
              - Pizdoff

Comment

Hey did you spank your girlfriend with NHB type gloves? Have you ever saw move "Bring it on"? I love the part when captain of team hire a trainner and the trainner was a FAG! I am serious and he was crazy. Even when the whole squad was doing thing right, he get mad and break stool and yell at everyone. Also he spank one girl with towel. Is that guy you, PizDoff? If so, PLEASE come here and make me work my ass off! I don't want a lazy coach!

Comment

FD I am figuring that you were jacking off when writing that post.

Its utterly disturbing. The only thing that improves toughness is mat time, so go train don't sit at home injuring yourself thinking it will make you better because it won't.
                  I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Comment

Carbon, I am warning you that you better stop following me around! If you show up and say something aboutmy comment, I will consider it as stalking!

Comment

Carbon, I am warning you that you better stop following me around! If you show up and say something aboutmy comment, I will consider it as stalking!

BTW didn't you see anything I say about going to mountain and work out? Also I am just joking about sexual part! GET OVER IT!

Comment

We do body conditioning at my MA school. About 10 minutes at the start of each class. Forearm hits (whack each others forearms against each other just hard enough so it doesn't bruise), outside leg kicks (someone round kicks the outside of your thigh), inside leg kicks (same as outside, but its the inside of the thigh) and stomach kicks (round kicks to the lower stomach). How hard we hit each other really depends on the person being hit, the important thing is to not bruise your body as it takes time to then heal.

Comment

At our dojo, we pretty much just hit each other with the idea you can progressively build pain tolerance. We'll pair off and hit each other in the gut, practice shin-on-shin blocking, etc. Nobody goes 100% but some guys do get pretty hardcore. I still remember the first time a guy asked me to walk up and down on his stomach 60 times. Also, the old standby of hitting/kicking a cement-filled burlap sack is pretty popular but I usually stay away from that.

Comment

Poke yourself in the eye with a sharp stick-then laugh hysterically.

Comment

FD I am not stalking you, its just you make such moronic posts so ovbious that I can't help but comment on how off topic they are.
                              I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X