Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christian Karate

http://www.christiankarate.org/

huh......interesting. now they're taking karate too? they are putting everything in jesus' name now-a-days.

those goofy christians:)

Comment

http://www.karateforchrist.com/
      Originally posted by Osiris
      Imagine if track was run like the martial arts community. While the winning teams would just sprint down the field, smoking the competition, you'd have a bunch of losers running around explaining how they can skip down the track just as fast. Never mind that it doesn't fucking work. Oh no, they're too fast for track. They run on the STREET.

Comment

They've been around for awhile.

what's odd is theirs Christian Silat
        "Its not important to be strong, its just important not to be weak."

Comment

Oh my God, I live 20 mins away from one of them

http://www.christiankarate.org/moscow.php

edit: I love how the Sensei's (fat girl sensei) favorite food is chocolate :hitit: :sad11:
          Originally posted by Osiris
          Imagine if track was run like the martial arts community. While the winning teams would just sprint down the field, smoking the competition, you'd have a bunch of losers running around explaining how they can skip down the track just as fast. Never mind that it doesn't fucking work. Oh no, they're too fast for track. They run on the STREET.

Comment

I can't stand Christians who attempt to bring their philosophy into every aspect of life, now martial arts. If there is any philosophy that has seriously contributed to the advancement of martial arts it would be Zen/Buddhism, Hinduism, Shinto, Taoism, and other NON-dualistic philosophies that encourage self-improvement and self-awareness rather than mindless obedience to some anthropomorphic "God".

Comment

So insted of Chi projections I guess they do holy spirt projections?

"The power of christ compels you!" = "kamehameha!"

"Noha chop!"

Comment

10 Commendmants state " thou Shall not kill". Martail Arts= War Arts.
                They haven't had a problem with death in the past, so why start now.

Comment

Originally posted by Savatuer

Oh hypocrisy isn't a problem with these type of people, BELIEVE me, I used to be one of them for over 16 wasted years. Remember these are the same people that cheer on the slaughter of people in Iraq and any other country Hal Lindsey or Jerry Falwell says needs to be destroyed so that they can be raptured.

Comment

Originally posted by Savatuer
                    Actually that commandmant should be translated as THOU SHALL NOT MURDER. Killing was perfectly fine with God aslong as you cleared it with him first.

Still I don't like christians or organized religion in general.
                    ______
                    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Yeah numerous times in the OT God not only DEMANDS killing but also genocide and rape too. Remember, he LOVES you!

Comment

Also, remember the crusades. A huge fight over the holy lands. And those asshole Europeans lost.

Comment

I never understood that whole "Thou Shalt Not Kill" commandment. It seems fairly straightforward: don't kill anyone. It seems like the simplest of the commandments. But when you ask christians, they all reply "oh, it doesn't really mean that." I think it's their bull excuse for the crusades and war fought for the glorious fatherland.

Comment

Originally posted by Kengou
                            I never understood that whole "Thou Shalt Not Kill" commandment. It seems fairly straightforward: don't kill anyone. It seems like the simplest of the commandments. But when you ask christians, they all reply "oh, it doesn't really mean that." I think it's their bull excuse for the crusades and war fought for the glorious fatherland.
                            Well the semi-smart christians know that there are translation context errors so what KILL means to us isn't the same as the original language.

Yeah numerous times in the OT God not only DEMANDS killing but also genocide and rape too. Remember, he LOVES you!
                            GOD killed more jews than Hitler. (don't get mad at me its true) And they were his chosen pple. Talk about tough love.
                            ______
                            Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
                            -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                            The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
                            -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Their forum doesn't need you to register to post. Here's one of the recent posts:
                              Post subject: Interpreting the book of Leviticus in Karate

1. Is karate useful for sacrificing ox, sheep, goat, birds, or grain to God? I've tried karate choping grain but it is very difficult. And only Mas Oyama could kill the ox in one blow. Surly Iaido is better suited?

2. How should we use our jkarate for the killing of Homosexuals (Lev. 18:22 & 22:13)? Maybe by boring them to death with 3-step sparring?

3. If we are to realistically drill self-defence, then surly we should include the verbal abuse that is common on T3h ST433T? But then, if the uke blasphems, should we not stone them?

4. If during sparring I knock out my partners tooth by accident, must I allow mine to be removed? Do we have the medical expertise to accomplish this and can I sue you if this should occur?

5. Should I allow my slaves to practice Karate. If not should I punish them for disobeying if they so much as think about practicing it?

Thanks in advance.
                              I guess if you're keenly atheist... this is a chance to have your say...
                              You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
                              FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
                              Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
                              Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X