Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The_Mirth
    replied
    Oh BTW congrats, you'd probably beat me with your eyes closed anyhow. :tard:

Leave a comment:

• Blitzkrieg
    replied
    You look funny, but congrats anywho!

Leave a comment:

• feedback
    replied
    Yeah, it's one of my favourites. It isn't comfortable or nice to watch, but it's so good.

Leave a comment:

• skanlessflipboy
    replied
    Oldboy

Oldboy is a good movie.

Leave a comment:

• feedback
    replied
    Originally posted by Emevas
    I see you've dated a few fat chicks too...
    Been there, but thank fuck never done that.

Leave a comment:

• Khun Kao
    replied
    LOFL @ Emevas.....

Let's not go there....

Leave a comment:

• Emevas
    replied
    Originally posted by Khun Kao

Besides, who needs to see when you can feel?
    I see you've dated a few fat chicks too...

Leave a comment:

• Khun Kao
    replied
    Ikken, you know it! I'm totally whoring myself out for all its worth! Gotta jump on these opportunities when they present themselves, ya know!

Besides, who needs to see when you can feel?

Leave a comment:

• alex
    replied
    lol Khun Khao, youve posted this on every forum now... then again if I was on tv I would too. I also approve of your blind man style, reminds me of Kohis knockout of Nitta in the k-1 japan max GP :D

Leave a comment:

• Knightmare
    replied
    No wonder Thai fighters have a reputation of being such badasses, THEY FIGHT WITH THEIR EYES CLOSED!! Wow, totally badass.

Leave a comment:

• Khun Kao
    replied
    LOL! I was practicing MT "Blind Fighting" techniques. Since it was a demo, I needed to do something to keep it somewhat challenging.....

Leave a comment:

• The_Mirth
    replied
    You can see through your eyelids? I gotta learn me som MT.

Leave a comment:

• chaosexmachina
    replied
    Email them and tell them to correct the info. Cool, pics, BTW.

Leave a comment:

• Khun Kao
    started a topic I was on TV performing MuayThai!!!

I was on TV performing MuayThai!!!

I was just watching the History Channel (Wild West Tech), and there was a local commercial run during the break for the upcoming Asian Festival DC. They had a still shot of me performing a MuayThai fighting demonstration and live action shot of me performing the Ram Muay!!!!!

http://asianfestivaldc.com/

Our school is performing the MuayThai demonstrations again this year, however, I'm unlikely to be there because it is the same day as the WKA National tournament, and I have 3 fighters competing. Half of our guys are going to support the team at Nationals, the other half is going with Master Danny to perform the demonstration.

Unfortunately, the website has our school information all wrong. They have us listed as "One Life Experience" (WTF?!? Our school is "One Spirit") and our phone number is totally wrong as well. Oh well. I just gotta make sure our guys go with plenty of CORRECT flyers and business cards to hand out at the demo.....

Above are pics from last years event, me sparring with our fighter, Ken, who has since moved back to Thailand....

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X